Trailblazing Guide to Fire

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Soulburn32, Feb 16, 2013.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

1. Where are you testing it ? Some sparring targets don't keep the pi active.
    2. If stacking flame cascade three times isn't working try fire burst.
  2. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Running the duo now, still not really seeing it
  3. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Ok I did get it to work but mass det still seems to have its old issues causing problems with keeping the volatility up from what I have seen so far
  4. 6000Degree New Player

Burn enemies with wildfire or inferno
    Use FC 3 times or FB 1 time
    Then use MD Spam it before 6 s to keep all effects active.
    If you want to add power return, after burning add Absord Heat immediately jump canceled.
  5. 6000Degree New Player

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=701891853179960&l=7237292465951075500
    Remember to press HD
    0:00 - 0:04 - Immolation no burning on target
    0:05 - FP at max range with immolation active, no double tick, no burning
    0:07 - Got nearer target with immolation active, enemy not burning
    0:09 - FP at medium range with still immolation active, got double tick, and start FP burning DoT as per combat log.
    After all cooldown
    0:21 - FP at medium range without immolation, no double tick, no burning

Final result:
    Immolation works as expected in activating special FP PI at medium range.
    It does not work at FP max hit range, which is odd and probably a bug.
  6. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Ya the absorb heat jump cancel is nice.
    Seems like you can just face roll with wildfire spont and firey weapon for weapon master build
    • Like x 1
  7. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

So it takes 3 FC to get to one FB, Max stacks is 9 then? And you have to let each toss of flame cascade land to get them? So you cant clip after one and get 3? Is that what you mean.
  8. 6000Degree New Player

Max on an enemy is 3, however:
    FC can give from 1 to 3
    FB gives all 3
    There should be a visual clue on the enemy when it has max volatility but I don't get it...
    I can't test FC because I don't have it

Sparring Targets reset PI too much maybe it's better a duel for testing
  9. Flightboy New Player

I take a leave of absence and you come back WWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHH :O

Welcome back bro you were missed by all that is hot as fire! :D
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

11. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

IMO Alerts wildfire raids like sm use both!
  12. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Absolutely loving the changes to the wm side of fire and am side. Fire is top dog or in the top 3 again
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Use both ? I need to pick one to use for my WM load out and AM load out. Overall which is better inferno or wildfire for both WM and AM ?
  14. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

For wm I go inferno, it's the stronger dot
    My wm load out I put together is overheat, sc, robot sidekick, inferno, fire wep, volcanic calamity

My awesome mechanic load out I'm experimenting with is absorb heat, fireburst, wildfire, inferno, fire wep, mass det
    I swap out inferno with robot sidekick in alerts if power is a problem or in single target fights
    • Like x 1
  15. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

My current stats are garbage but with the short cool down from wildfire spont and fiery weapon I could cycle those for all the trash burning burst damage you could ever want. Im using the handblasters into bow tho so it lends itself to that WM combo nicely

This was just doing the alert tho. Higher health adds I could see inferno or overheat slipping into the rotation.
  16. Cuco Active Player

I was wondering if anyone has tried Eternal Flame (100% sc that's now 50%)? I never used it before, but i do think it used to and is supposed to increase your health even higher than the normal fire tank buff.
    Everytime I used it, I got the same health buff that I get with any other power.
  17. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Where can you actually test now because the sparring dummies are almost worthless now for damage testing
  18. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

I think the only place where the am truly shines is all the rounds before the bosses in sm
  19. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

I kind of wish volatility levels were easier to determine. It's especially hard running with a fire tank as well.

Also, do Detonate and SC have the same range?
  20. Del Maestro Well-Known Player

im really trying to get this AM to work for me but it is so much harder to run the pet and dot AM. im now trying brawling tap hold mastery which is short enough to get off with Spontaneous combustion then mass det before pis wear off but does pathetic damage.

Why have they made these PIs so short? It almost handcuffs you into extremely short WM combos or clipping normal combos. All other AM can get off WM combos while running their AM (not talking about the buf,just the combo) but fire is extremely limited. Solar flare clipped with mass det can be a bit boring but we cant really fit much else into that.

it probably wont happen but these PIs should be extended