Validated USPS league opening it's doors

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Chosen One, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Quick Check New Player

Nah :D
    • Like x 2
  2. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

Get yourself Validated today! Mainly because I really , really want to set your head on fire.
    No, I mean seriously , I want to set your head on fire.
    Have to set your head on fire.
    Buuuurrrrnnnnnnn
    • Like x 2
  3. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Been without internet for 2 days, but Join Validated... where we apparently have hardlight bros, a crazy lady setting people's heads on fire, someone who throws up every ten seconds (myself), and a dog who who gives lap dances (Lacedog)

Join Validated where you can experience the game like never before
    • Like x 3
  4. Lacedog Loyal Player

Pfft.......not for free!
  5. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Hey guys I'm Sagarc, lost my "sagarc" password so have to make a new account for forum.
    • Like x 2
  6. liquorbox72 New Player

Switching powers is what all the cool kids do. Join Validated!
  7. BattleAngel New Player

you can get it back through your e-mail, thats what I did
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Join Validated now and wreck the Survival Mode with us.
    • Like x 1
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

Are you looking for a great league?
    [IMG]

Well...........
    [IMG]

And get.....
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  10. C3isSwift New Player

I would like to join.
    Name: ManofAnotherWorld
    Power:Earth
    CR:48
    Role: DPS
  11. B005t3r G07d New Player

League halls are coming! Wanna wreck stuff with league? Join Validated, we are that league!
  12. Chosen One New Player

Can you tank also?
  13. C3isSwift New Player

I've been rolling DPS for sometime and all of my gear is DPS, but when I move up a tier and get new gear I'll start tanking.
  14. True Zen New Player

Hm... I don't think I would last in this league. I'm shuffling between 10 characters, so I won't be very active. so, even though it would be worth a try. But its like shooting in the dark. If you think I would, Group me when I log in as "Zen Defender". you decide.
  15. Chosen One New Player

Fair enough, do you have a mic and are you 18+ and drama free? If so contact either myself, lacedog, gengistron, sterilite, broadst bully or liquor box in game.
    • Like x 1
  16. Chosen One New Player

As long as you log in a couple times during the week you'll be fine. As long as you are Lvl 30, have some form of communication,18+ and drama free send one of the above mentioned a tell and we can go from there.
    • Like x 1
  17. Chosen One New Player

To add on to the above posts we don't care about cr/sp all we ask is that you know how to play your role, are at least level 30, 18+, and drama free. Drama will not be tolerated. This is a game after all and we are here to have fun! :)
    • Like x 3
  18. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Join Validated today and you will be glad you join when the league' hall is out.
    • Like x 1
  19. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Hey all, if your a hero looking for a great league to enjoy League halls with then look no further because Validated is the league for you.

If interested, we require members to be 18+ and drama free. For more information or an invite, you can contact myself (BroadSt Bully), Gengistron, Chosen One, Lacedog, sterilite or Liquor box in game
  20. Juxes Committed Player

Can I join ? this league sounds like fun

my in game name: Juxes
    Power: Gadgets
    CR: 106
    SP: 117 ( Its not the most but I'm working on it )
    Role: Dps/ Troll (Mainly Dps but will troll if the circumstances requires it )

I've been lone wolfing ever since i been playing dcuo, cause my friend don't play this game

And I'm over 18 and know how to play both roles efficiently. Thank you