The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. xXstaing0glassXx New Player

hi .. im in a all adult only league that may interest you .. everyone has all the dlcs most are around t 4-5 .. you could add me in game and i could prob set it up for you to if you want .. just let me know and i'll add you both .. our league goes from 18 up only
  2. Alpha Well-Known Player

Mental troll cr 99 USPS3.
    LF fun league. Adults preffered.
    Name: Power Coil.
    Hit me up
  3. TheKent Well-Known Player

4. NexGenX New Player

Found a league thanks for responds :)
  5. HallLytton New Player

Prime Aegis
    Hero
    USPS4
    Combat Rating: 30; Skill Points: 25
    Quantum (Space)
    DPS[?]
    I have a mic.
    Legendary Account status
    I'm new to DCUO, but not generally to MMOs, although I mostly keep to myself on them. I like to help out when and where I can, and I can be odd at times, especially when I've spent the whole day playing online. LOL! Anywho, I would say I'm generally a nice guy, and I like to laugh and have fun.
    I'm not sure I'm looking for much more in a League than a group that is online consistently enough to give me a hand in some of the tougher instances. I'm not fond of bossy people or the sort of folk who get really bent out of shape when life doesn't go their way, so I would like a group that is pretty laid back. Maybe some ladies in there, too; I don't always get along so well with most guys, though I can adapt. I just think women tend to help balance out the testosterone levels, I guess. LOL! But there is a lot I still don't know about DCUO, and I'm stuck with my highest level character, the one listed above. I just got him to level 30 and I found out I can't use my weapon in a PVE On Duty instance because it's PVP-specific... So, yeah, that has kinda put a big brick wall up my nose in terms of progress. I can't figure out where to get a PVE weapon and I can't really progress until I find one. It's stuff like that that experienced players could help me a lot with.
  6. DaGaZ73 New Player

*In-game name: LollipopPistol
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: Not Lvl 30 yet so does it matter?
    *Power: Gadgets
    *Role: Mostly run in DPS but I'm good with Control, Again not 30 so I don't think this matters yet.
    *Do you have a mic? Just the basic one that comes witht he PS4. I'm saving to buy one that can be used on the PS4 and my PC; Any suggestions?
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: F2P. I've got a beautiful 4 yrs daughter that pretty much takes most my free money, so I'm not spending any on this game unless I need to, and deffinately not until I find a good, fun, steady league.
    *About yourself: I'm an adult and while I don't mind playing with those younger than me I find it better to be in a mostly Adult League. As stated I have a daughter and she can be a handful sometimes. She watches me play alot and will make some of my Cosmetic Choices (thus the main reason why I'm currently playing a Pink & Black Pistol Toting Pink Haired Lady). I'm usually available to play 06:00pm-10:00pm AZ time. I'm new to DCUO, not to MMOs, so I've just scratched the surface of this game.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? As stated due to real life responsibilities I am looking for a mostly Adult League. I love to PvP and I like running PvE for the Story. PvE gear only concerns me if it helps with PvP. I am more social than the average guy, I guess, so I enjoy hanging out with people that actually like to chat about in game and outta game non-serious stuff while playing. If it sounds like I could be the newest addition to your League please contact me in game or via this site prior to League Invite as I don't accept randoms. Thanks!
  7. Zarej New Player

Zarejpv
    Hero
    USPS3
    Light
    Controller
    No
    Premium
    I have been gone for a while and I would like to play again, but there is so much that I don't understand.
    I am looking for people to help me and guidemee but also to have fun with.
  8. IIHakkaII New Player

In-game name: IIHakkaII (capital i:s)
    Faction: Villain
    Server: EUPS3/4
    Combat Rating/Skill Points: not level 30 yet
    Power: Ice
    Role: DPS
    mic: Yes
    Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium, thinking about legendary
    About yourself: 28 years old, enjoy spending my free time in front of my video games. I'm a bit shy on the mic but I'm working on it :)
    What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm new to the game so I would prefer a casual league (with adult people) that is ok with beginners. Other than that I'm just looking for people to play with, whether it's leveling, raiding, pvp or just doing random stuff.
  9. J A C K New Player

*In-game name: E Klipse
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: PVE-45 DPS
    *Power: Fire
    *Role: Tank (I have an alt: DPS, Troll & Heals)
    *Do you have a mic: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium considering Legendary
    *About yourself: I’m an experienced MMORPG player looking to advance my play level (and gear). I'm a bit new to DCUO however.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a mature league that's fun to play with but serious enough to do some more end game instances/alerts. On somewhat consistently during the week between 8h30-midnight.
  10. Nop3 New Player

In game name : Nop3
    Faction : Hero
    Server: USPS3
    Combat Rating/Sp : 63cr, 47 sp
    Power : Ice
    Role : Pvp Tank, Pve Dps/Tank
    Mic : Yes
    Legendary : Yes
    About Yourself : Im a 16 year old dcuo player, been on this for 2 years maybe? Im pretty good at the game, and always trying to improve when I can. Determined and dedicated, as much as you can be in an mmo, but laid back too. I dont take myself or this game too seriously, I play for fun. So yea. Shoot me a tell ingame, or on my psn, KINGJAYY1. Thanks. Peace.
    What am I looking for in a league? : I like to pvp, not opposed to pve but it isnt my favorite thing. I have started to do more because I need to up my cr and sp. As for the members, if youre mature, funny and chill, then I wont judge. Which sounds kinda hypocritical. Oh well. Thanks for reading. Later.
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Nope, this is the DUCO website...for all servers.

You just don't see many EU folk looking for leagues here.

Can't help with a league sorry mate, but head to a PD or Nightclub and you look for the vendors that sell L28 PvE gear...and weapons. Not great, but better than nothing.

Apologies for the thread derail, we will return you to the orginal topic in 3...2...1...
    • Like x 1
  12. sciwarrior New Player

*In-game name. sciwarrior
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 69/36
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *About yourself. Im an adult that likes to game every now and then when I have the time. Mostly play FPS games. Not too much of a MMORPG player as a lot of them havent really kept my interest. But Ive been playing DCUO for a little while and I can honestly say that I like it.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I would like to find an adult league that performs raids/alerts on a regular basis. Gets kinda boring waiting around for people to enter. :)
  13. repooc1 New Player

In game name : Tiberious
    Faction : Hero
    Server: USPS3
    Combat Rating/Sp : 98/139
    Power : Nature(may switch soon)
    Role : DPS/Heal
    Mic : Yes
    Legendary : Yes
    About Yourself : I am recently coming off a hiatus. My current and from launch league Obliteration is currently on a break so I am looking to hook up with a league for the forseable future. I only ask that I join one that is adult oriented, familiar with the game and able to complete up to and through T5 content.

Thanks for your time.
  14. Bruherd New Player

*In-game name. Emerald Clark
    *Faction Hero
    *Server USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 43
    *Power. Hard Light
    *Role. DPS/Troller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. I just created this character and started fresh. Really enjoy this game and want to play with a broad spectrum of players who are active
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People to enjoy the game with and get the most out of this game. It's really enjoyable and I like working as a group player.
  15. BruteEnergy New Player

BruteQuick
    Hero
    USPS3
    CR= 0
    Fire
    DPS
    Yes
    Legendary
    I am a laid back down to earth guy just looking for a league since my old one disbanded.
    I am looking for eager players who are not selfish down to help and can also hold their own when needed.
  16. L1ghTsEvEn New Player

L1ghTsEvEn
    Hero
    USPC
    CR = 48
    Light
    DPS
    Yes
    Premium
    Not my first mmo, I'm on daily and just want to play with a bunch of reliable and fun people. I also have a tank with cr 60 and t2 gear started some t2.5 pieces.
    I just want to find a league that will be on as frequently as I am so I'm not waiting for raids and alerts all the time. I can be competitive if need be, I'll help out wherever I can, and let's just have fun. Thanks.
  17. Aurelius Cain New Player

I have 2 characters that I want in a league
    Aurelias Cain / iARCTURUSi
    Hero/hero
    USPS3/usps3
    CR - 33 / cr - 33
    tech/bow / mental/brawler
    troll / troll
    no mic
    premium with first 4 dlc
    Me: I've played dcuo for about 6 months now, but mostly solo. I know my characters inside and out but I have very limited teamwork experience. I have no mmo experience outside of what I've done in dcuo, but I'm a quick study. I have no clue what tier armor is or if I have any. I'll be friendly, and once I know what I'm doing, a good team member.
    What I'm looking for: A friendly league that is willing to help out a newbie to mmo's. People that speak english. I usually don't understand a word of what is going on in chat because of all the text speak going on.
  18. Nop3 New Player

Dat rage.
  19. nictastic New Player

*Name: Nictastic
    *Server: USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvE:98 Skill points: 91
    *Power: Quantum
    *Role: DPS
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *About yourself: Female Gamer looking for over 21+ league, Central US timezone, play at all different times, mostly eve during week, play about 3 times as week.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for drama free league that runs alerts and raids, looking to help everyone continue to increase skill points, run pvp, etc. Working on moding the 83 troller gear I have, now that we have armouries. Been running without a league since Oct, but new DLC is tough without a group!
    • Like x 3
  20. jevon80 New Player

*Name:Don't have one yet
    *Server: ???
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points n/a
    *Power: no idea
    *Role: no idea
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Currently Free to Play
    *About yourself: I'm a complete noob to this game. I played a little bit on PS3, but sold my PS3 and haven't played in a few years. Starting again on PS4...33 year old male...Eastern Timezone...will play mostly on weekends and evenings.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm just looking to have some fun, starting from the bottom and learning with a few people who are in the same boat. I haven't even created my player yet..but I plan on it tonight. Looking for some mature people that want to grow together. No drama...just fun. I know these type of games are alot more fun with a friends so here I am reaching out.