Server Downtime - January 8, 2014 - Game Update 33!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hobkat New Player

they won you lost end of story
  2. Mr Val New Player

this is a good thing lol and say goodbye to people popping henchmen and orbitals in arenas. Happy about that one
  3. MarketPlace New Player

All I see in this video is me going 18-0 and you not being able to "touch me", hence the song.
  4. Cccaab1 New Player

lol yea i know, pvp gear should've never been worse than pve gear in a pvp instance.
  5. Jeloc New Player

To be fair, 1hand is debatably the best pvp weapon, even with the charge up focus blast nerfed. Secondly, he didn't have a troller so had no power..therefore you use your weapon a lot.
  6. Zezimar Committed Player

We have a perma loading screen after the toon selection, please fix it.
  7. MarketPlace New Player

thank you, at least someone understands.
    I upload a lot of competitive pvp, if any of you guys are interested.
    youtube.com/HybridReflex
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS downtime has been extended by 2 hours, to about noon PST.
  9. hobkat New Player

i would like to see pvp gear geat a huge increase in stats this is okay for now but a bigger increase would be nicer over all I'm thinking 6k prec 30k health 6k might something like that
  10. Zozame New Player

Disconnected Universe Offline is the worst PS3 game ever!
  11. Zozame New Player

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    When it's noon PST, Mepps is about to say it is going to take another 2 years. By the time the US PS3 servers are back online, I would be dead from old age.
    • Like x 1
  12. thefrogshateme New Player

WTF, we had two dps's
  13. Anarcho-Captain New Player

THAT ^^^^

Seriously. What in the world is going on. PS3 never froze up as much as it has in the past few days & a LOT of people are experiencing the same thing. Also rendering has slowed down dramatically.
  14. Anarcho-Captain New Player

Sooooo glad they got rid of the loot-lockout on PVP matches. Cuz sometimes I just feel like playing PVP but it feels like a waste if you don't get ANYTHING for winning cuz you've already won once. Legends especially.
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Is the extended down time to fix the issue about not getting the marks in pvp ?
  16. Hyuske New Player

Another two hours...... Fantastic.... I'll wait it out, but I do so angrily.
    • Like x 4
  17. Darth Mumbels New Player

BBBBOOOOOOO !!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  18. MarketPlace New Player

O
    I'd hope so. I have so many marks saved. I'll quit if they didn't carry over. Not even kidding.
  19. Mr Val New Player

D: why mepps why must u do this to us impatient ps users lol. Im going out til noon so i stop staring at the clock
    • Like x 1
  20. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

I take it you weren't around for game update 3?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.