Free Character Backstories (I need the practice)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lantern Landen, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Entity Committed Player

Ill to the best i can buddy
  2. GeoShock New Player

3. Lantern Landen New Player

Ok. Sucks that it's not working for you..

Hope it works this time :)
  4. Lantern Landen New Player

5. Lantern Landen New Player

6. Lantern Landen New Player

I'm sending the rough draft of Korvyne as a private message.
    • Like x 1
  7. Korvyne Committed Player

Just read it, effing brilliant! A thrilling a read. Thank landen and zuse for your input too.
  8. Lantern Landen New Player

Glad you liked it. One if these days I'll polish it up and making a bit more detailed :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Solar wing New Player

Name: Ruriken
    Height: 5-11
    Race:Human
    Power: Yellow lantern.
    Prefered weapons: Dual-weild, Brawling, Bow, One handed, Martial arts
    Bio (I suck at these) : He was a spec ops agent. His family newborn son and girlfriend was just murdered. Even at a young age he knew the struggles of the world. He joined the spec ops to find out who killed his son. (blah blah blah) in the end he realized the people who killed his loved ones was the one person he trusted the most and he fought beside. He then realized he couldn't trust anyone. (blah blah blah) he murdered him and he got a ring from something (hoping you can help me find where he got the ring from and add more details) i know i suck but this is the main idea of my lantern. if you can make it much better i would appreciate that because having a good background makes my character easy to play lol. Anyway, Thanks in advance!
    • Like x 1
  10. Lantern Landen New Player

As soon as I finish some of the backstories I'm working on now, I'll gladly start yours. I always appreciate a good lantern backstory to work with. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Solar wing New Player

Ok thank you. No rush at all take your time :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Lantern Landen New Player

I should have yours up later tonight.
  13. Lantern Landen New Player

Just finished yours and I'm sending it as a pm.
  14. Lantern Landen New Player

Hey I just need a few things clarified :)

Rol-El is the *grand*son of Kal-El/Superman correct? The *son* of Kal-El Junior?
  15. SonOfKalel New Player

That's right
  16. WonderCleric New Player

I have two, if you don't mind! This looks pretty cool. I'd love to see what you come up with.

- your character's gender and other features (hair color, tattoos, etc etc)
    Female, Long auburn hair, blue eyes (now white emissive eyes), 5'9", Caucasian... anything else? lol
    - your character's name (super hero/villain and secret identity, if applicable)
    Medea -- formerly Constance Clarke
    - their age (or rough estimate)
    Physically, 29. Medea lived thousands of years ago, however.
    - personality (dark, humorous, determined, etc etc)
    Driven, serious, deceptive, loyal to the point of obsession; in-game Serious, though I'm considering changing to Powerful
    - their power and preferred weapon
    Sorcery (destiny mainly, but some summoning spells), hand blast
    - race (human, kryptonian, Daxamite, so on and so forth)
    Human possessed by ancient sorceress
    - alignment (good, evil, or somewhere in between)
    Evil
    - and anything else you feel is important about your character
    Here is what I have about her: Constance Clarke, a woman from Gotham City, received Circe's exobyte when Future Lex released them into the world. Circe feared what a mortal could do with her powers, so she tricked the girl into performing a ritual that allowed the soul of her dead niece, the sorceress Medea, to possess her. Medea serves Circe with undying loyalty.

- your character's gender and other features (hair color, tattoos, etc etc)
    Female, Braided dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10", Mixed-race (black father and white mother)
    - your character's name (super hero/villain and secret identity, if applicable)
    Cleric, Sarah Priest (nicknamed The Wonder Witch)
    - their age (or rough estimate)
    - personality (dark, humorous, determined, etc etc)
    Kind, forgiving, hopeful, a little preachy
    - their power and preferred weapon
    Celestial (blessed tree primarily), hand-blast
    - race (human, kryptonian, Daxamite, so on and so forth)
    Human, though she is trained by Amazons in combat
    - alignment (good, evil, or somewhere in between)
    Good
    - and anything else you feel is important about your character
    She's a very religious woman (Christian) from Kentucky, and despite her differences in ideology with Wonder Woman (she views Diana's gods as merely powerful immortal beings that have deceived mortals into worshiping them), she has proven herself as one of Diana's most trusted allies. When she received Raven's exobyte, Donna Troy found her and brought her to Wonder Woman. She was trained by the Amazons in hand-to-hand combat, and can use skills such as Amazonian deflection (with bracelets) along with her potent magical abilities. She has her own lasso, called the Lasso of Righteousness, which burns/brings pain to her enemies when it touches them. It can also heal her allies when they are touched by it.

I hope these are good! As you can see I have them fleshed out a bit, lol.
  17. HealerHollidae New Player

I log in everyday in hopes hollidaes story will be told. But alas he remains shrouded in mystery lol jk
  18. Lantern Landen New Player

I know and I apologize :( I got swamped with real life things unfortunately but Holidae is the character I'm working in right this second.
  19. HealerHollidae New Player

No rush man I'm just joking around. I totally understand the real life aspect
    • Like x 1
  20. Lantern Landen New Player

Okay.

I want to apologize to everyone who is still waiting on a backstory.
    I got held up big time in real life stuff and I got distracted developing some of my own characters.

For those of you still waiting, thank you for being patient, and starting tonight, I am going to start writing the ones I still owe.