The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. EnemyOfDaState New Player

*In-game name.- TheConstructTheory
    *Faction (Hero/Villain)- Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)- USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- CR 44
    *Power- Light
    *Role- DPS
    *Do you have a mic?- nope
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play- Premium
    *About yourself.-19 like to enjoy myself and have fun.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why- Looking for a active league who run a lot of t1 and t2 content mainly raids not looking for overly serious leagues who will want me to respec every time a new power drops also not looking for glitchers who want to cheat through the content just normal people who dont treat this like brain surgery and want to have fun.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dalton Reacher New Player

Dalton Reacher
    Hero
    USPS3
    Hard Light
    DPS
    going to get a mic soon
    Legendary
    Would like to find a league that has some military veterans in it.
    Been running solo since I started and want to find a good league that would help me out and also feel like I contribute so other players progression
    • Like x 1
  3. feegore New Player

I'm not 100% sure, but we may have a few military veterans within our ranks. We are very active and run content together. We are currently recruiting DPS so if you're interested in finding more about us check out our website:

http://www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com/
  4. Epaminondas New Player

*In-game name. Epaminondas
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPV
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr96PVE, 119SP cr83PVP(full punchline)
    *Power. Hard Light
    *Role. DPS, willing to respec and learn trolling
    *Do you have a mic? no, but can get one if necessary
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself. late 20's, MMO veteran.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Short version? I'm sick of pugging. Especially PVP, so a league with active, geared PVP and PVE people would be great.
  5. Saint Venus New Player

*In-game name. - Saint Venus
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr-61, Pvp Cr-84,Sp- 66
    *Power. -Sorcery
    *Role.-DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *About yourself. - 18, Male, I've always been a solo player, Been on Dcuo for almost 2 years.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I find myself unable to progress through the game quickly by pugging and I've never had a good, league that stayed active, just looking for a mature and active league here.
  6. GalaxySoul1 New Player

*In-game name. Galaxy Soul
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr90PVE, 86SP cr84PVP(full punchline)
    *Power. Gadgets untill new tank power
    *Role. DPS, but tank when new power comes out
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *About yourself. late 20's, helpful team mate
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? looking for loyal team mates willing to help and do lots of group runs
  7. MrLuckyCharmZ New Player

*In-game name. Mister Lucky
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. cr98 ~70sp(not too sure to be honest just started playing on this toon again)
    *Power. Nature
    *Role. Healer but I can DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *About yourself. 24 MMO veteran that's loves playing games
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm mainly looking for an active PVP league because I love to PVP but I also I'm looking for a league that gets PVE content done too especially T5 content
  8. xNohellz Committed Player

AfroSamurai Qc
    Vilain
    USPS3
    96CR-PVE / 82CR-PVP / 100SP
    Nature
    DPS
    Legendary
    Do you have a mic? yes but I'm French and I do not speak very well English but I can understand ;)
    About yourself : I'm 21, more than oneyears and a half in DCUO
    What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a active league who run feats & T5 and have fun!
  9. Burnout New Player

Hello I'm a former vet that started off playing this game when it first came out. after joining the Marine Corps and moving all over the place for bootcamp and MOS training I finally got my duty station and I'm looking to get back into playing. when i left the hand of fate dlc was fresh so that should give you an idea of where my character stands. I'm in Hawaii now so I need a league that plays on west coast time because I'm 6 hours behind on the east coasts time.

Here is all my info:
    Character Name: Burnout Draven
    Faction: HERO USPS3
    Legandary
    NO mic YET, just waiting til next pay day so 2 weeks max.
    CR: 84 its a mix of T3, T4 and T4.5 stuff from hand of fate ops.
    SP: 92
    Role: Fire DPS MA
    might: at 1955 (some of my gear isnt fully modded yet as i only got lvl 3 mods on)
    precision: 420 (I have a tier 4 weapon but its not MA which im good at using so i don't use it unless I'm in a raid.)

What Im looking for in a league: A casual adult oriented league to run some of the newer raids and ops and stuff as i haven't experienced them yet. I also dont mind running the old stuff for feats or to help other members level up, and the name gotta be badassss.

If your intrested in me HMU on here, email my character in game or add me on psn dra0894.
  10. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

Left my long time league, now I'm searching for a new one, on EU PS3.
    I look for well organized, experienced league, that can run Nexus and Paradox.
    I play 99% of the time DPS.

My stats are in my signatures, and I'm quite experienced into the game, play since more than 2 yrs.

If some leagues have need nd place for me, pm me, tnx.
  11. Yefged Active Player

*In-game name: Gabrielsg
    *Faction: Hero
    *PS3/PC: EUPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR80/SP70+ (working on my SP)
    *Power: Ice
    *Role: Tank/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Prenium/Free to play: Premium (with Battle for the Earth, Lightning Strikes, Hand of Fate and Home Turf DLCs)
    *About yourself: I'm 18, been playing for about 1 year and a half, I'm brazilian (but I speak/undertand english quite well :D), experienced player.
  12. 2cap2 Active Player

*In-game name. Cap
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 97/153
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Dps (working on troll armor)
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself.27. play way too much. I try to be a good team player. playing on and off since launch
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a league that works together and runs all types of content. organization like event calendars would be great. also a league that pvps would be nice but it's not a big deal. My old league died. killed by ffxiv.
    • Like x 1
  13. Voltage Paradox New Player

I'm looking for a league that would help me get feats.

In-game name: Voltage Paradox
    Faction: Hero
    Power: Electric Dps trying to learn healing
    Movement: Super speed
    Skill Points: 54
    CR: 61
    US PC server
    trying to stay legendary
    try to get a mic
  14. Night Wolf New Player

Looking to start a League. I'm looking for people that will mesh well and have a similar view/approach to this game.
    I haven't worried about "being powerful" or getting my CR high. I choose the Powers/Weapons/Movement etc.. that are "appropriate" to my character's concept and image. This has held me back some and now I'm struggling to get my CR higher in order to get/accomplish missions with higher CR requirements.
    I want to "League up" with players of like mind/style of play.

Server: US PS3 - P.V.E./ Pacific Time zone/ usually play from 12am to 2 or 3 am
    In Game Name: Night Wolf
    Power Type: Gadgets/Controller
    Movement: Acrobatics
    Weapons: Martial Arts(nearly maxed) & Dual Weapon(half way full)
    CR:51
    P.V.P CR:60
    Level:30
    I have a mic, but having trouble working out proper usage.
    Send me mail in game if you want to meet up. We should group and try a few missions together.

Thanks in advance for any considerations.
  15. FirelordAzulon New Player

In-game name - Firelord Klaatu
    Faction - Hero
    Server - USPS3
    Combat Rating & Skill Points - 80CR and 81 SP
    Power & Role - Sadly fire tank instead of Ice. I did not know it was gimped compared to Ice when I made him.
    Do you have a mic? Yes, but I do not use it most of the time cause it glitches often in-game.
    Age - 21

I'm premium with home turf and last laugh.

What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that helps lower levels with feats. Being a fire tank I need more skill points than others to be fully effective. I have enough to get all the first row health and dominance but I would like to start getting restoration and critical chance/magnitudes. Raid Feats needed: Arm's Reach, MEDIC!, Cleansing the fortress, Size matters, Deprogrammed, Not a Dog person, But scorpions don't lay eggs, getting your foot in the door, integration complete, a feast for the eye, the family that shields together, and total annihilation. Alerts Feats needed: Don't fight the power, Oolong Island - Layover, and Hive moonbase - layover.
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Check out the Protectorate league. We are an adult league of casual gamers. We mostly play on the weekends and are always willing to help out others. We have feat Fridays and raid Saturdays If interested check out our website and submit an app http://www.dcuotheprotectorate.shivtr.com/
  17. Darkstrome New Player

*In-game name. Darkstrum
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 27 CR
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. DPS, Learning game
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. Ex-WoW player of 6 years, Now trying to get hooked on DCUO. Lvl 28 and rising, wanting to progress to endgame, maybe even roll a healer alt to run with in endgame as well.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for a casual raiding/pvp guild. No real pressures, but is active in endgame. I am new to the scene, but am loving it so far. Have a 28 DPS dual guns, Gadgeteer, and working on a Hand Blast/Celestial character. Very mature, 27 years old, work full time, ect. Looking to expand my game experience.
  18. FeelsGood New Player

<is looking for a league>
  19. Artlock New Player

*In-game name.- Artlock
    *Faction (Hero/Villain)- Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)- EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points- CR 65/ 47 sp
    *Power-quantum
    *Role- DPS
    *Do you have a mic?- nope
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play- Premium
    *About yourself.-28 like to have fun.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why- Looking for a active league with mature members who run a lot of t1, t2 and t3 content mainly raids not looking for leagues who don respect his members or will treat this game like a life or death situation . a french or an english sopken guild would be great. thanks
  20. Airjack New Player

*In-game name.- Airjack
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).- Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)- USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.- cr 93/ sp 80
    *Power.- Fire
    *Role.- Dps
    *Do you have a mic?- No Mic
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.- Premium
    *What are you looking for in a league and why- I am looking for a league that runs raids and alerts and can help me get better. Just send me an in game message or try and contact me here. I play pretty often.