LEGENDARY HEROES - USPS3 - 21+ League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Captain Narcolepsy, Aug 11, 2013.

1. army New Player

We run T5'S and the Old Alerts/ FOS Raids for feats and to help gear up toons.

Come join us for the fun

LEGENDARY HEROES - USPS3 - 21+ Hero League
    What we are looking for:
    43+ cr PvE
    21+ yrs. old
    Legendary Membership
    Mic or Keyboard Required

If you are interested, post here or send a message in-game to Captain Narcolepsy.
    You can also send a in-game Mail Message to Captain Narcolepsy to arrange a time to meet up online.
  2. Primious New Player

I'd like to join the league. I've been looking for a league that uses mics and willing to take new players in. Most I've seen were wanting a really high Cr rating which I do not have yet. Running a Sorc healer (Primious) Cr 47 Sp 29 thus far. Have an alt mental troller with a Cr 43 Sp 28. I know I have alot of work ahead of me but Im just looking to meet a few friends to run around with and get to know. Trying to gather up my gear as quickly asap while learning the ropes. Fairly active duing the evening hours central time. Hope to see y'all in game soon.
  3. army New Player

Primious - thanks for your interest -- - We have a few low lowels - so it is a good time to join the league as we are helping level up everyone. -
    Send a message in-game to Captain Narcolepsy.
    You can also send a in-game Mail Message to Captain Narcolepsy to arrange a time to meet up online.
  4. army New Player

We run T5'S and Old Alerts / FOS Raids for feats and to help gear up toons.

Come join us for the fun

What we are looking for:
    43+ cr PvE
    21+ yrs. old
    Legendary Membership
    Mic or Keyboard Required

If you are interested, post here or send a message in-game to Captain Narcolepsy.
    You can also send a in-game Mail Message to Captain Narcolepsy to arrange a time to meet up online
  5. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

6. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

7. Patm822 New Player

I just Joined this League thanks for the invite Captain :D
  8. Scott Zyur New Player

Hello,

I am interested in joining your league. CR 80 HL DPS/TROLL. Characters name is Scott Zyur. PSN is Darrt_Feld. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
  9. kal1million New Player

Hero name; Kal T psn Rich_FVO
    CR 65 51SP Ice Tank
    25 years old
    Legendary membership
    Mic: Im getting one this weekend
  10. Patm822 New Player

m
    my psn is patm82
  11. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

12. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

13. DrMagic New Player

Looking for a league, just recently left a league that I was with for 2 years, the entire league went different ways as soon as the involvement diminished. I'm 37 years old, I have 3 characters, 1 Sorcery Healer: DrMagic (Hero) - CR/78 and 1 Fire/DPS - DrHeat (Hero) CR/78 and 1 Electric DPS - Deadly Outlet (Hero)- CR is around 50, still working on him.

Thanks

DrMagic
  14. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

15. DrMagic New Player

Thanks Captain!
  16. IHoustonI New Player

I'd like to toss my hat in the ring as well.

24 years old, EST time, CR 69/62 SP HL Controller, been playing a little over a month. I've been social a single time in this game and it made me want to stop approaching DCUO as a solo experience. My in-game name is IHoustonI (I as in eye.)
  17. army New Player

IHoustonI - we will look for you in-game - thanks for your interests.

We are still looking for more support players - Tanks / Healers / Trolls.
    But for now still taking all roles.

43+ cr PvE
    21+ yrs. old
    Legendary Membership
    Mic or Keyboard Required
  18. LooneyToon New Player

hi I sent captain a message just waiting to hear back this is my psn add me or message me please really looking forward to joining your league and my character name is LooneyToon 3 hope to here from you soon :)
  19. Captain Narcolepsy New Player

deleted
    • Like x 1
  20. army New Player

First I like to Welcome all the new league members -

I already ran some content with a few of you - please let the league know if you want to run any alert / or raid -thanks

We are still looking for more support players - Tanks / Healers / Trolls.
    But for now still taking all roles.

43+ cr PvE
    21+ yrs. old
    Legendary Membership
    Mic or Keyboard Required

You can also hit me up in game late at night (EST)
    DiebytheSword