The Reapers at HoldSquare.com (USPS3/PS4) Over 21 League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by outlawcurtis, Feb 15, 2013.

1. thirty six Loyal Player

2. thirty six Loyal Player

3. thirty six Loyal Player

Shameless bump
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

This league has some class acts. Bump.
    • Like x 1
  5. thirty six Loyal Player

Weekend bump
  6. Pikez5chi New Player

Check out our website www.HoldSquare.com

Been a reaper since January and its like have a second family
    • Like x 1
  7. thirty six Loyal Player

8. thirty six Loyal Player

We could still use some new Reapers. Hero side or villain side. 21 and over with a mic. This might be the place for you. Check out the website for details. www.HoldSquare.com
  9. thirty six Loyal Player

10. thirty six Loyal Player

11. Supremacy New Player

Are you still recruitng? I am interested in joining / helping.
    Hard Light DPS UPS PS 3
    Supremacy
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey supremacy,

We certainly are and would love to have you. Check out the website to get signed up www.HoldSquare.com
  13. thirty six Loyal Player

I always assume that everyone reads stuff, but I should add that you must be at least 21 and have a mic lol. We have members who play many different games so if there's other online games you play, chances are we got a crew there too :0)
  14. thirty six Loyal Player

15. 2dope2smoke New Player

How can i go about trying to join up?
  16. Supremacy New Player

Thanks. I registered at www.HoldSquare.com
    Just waiting for rights to reply to posts so i can sign the Code.
    and yes.....mic and over 21.
  17. thirty six Loyal Player

If you go to our website, it'll guide you through. It's an easy process and we have a great community www.HoldSquare.com
  18. thirty six Loyal Player

Hey Supremacy! I saw that you signed the code. I'll keep an eye out for your intro. Welcome to the league!
  19. thirty six Loyal Player

It's the weekend and I'm chillin like a villain! But thanks to our cross faction chat channel, I can still talk to my leaguemates on the hero side ^_^ 21 and over with a mic? Check out www.HoldSquare.com
  20. Owl Devoted Player

Looking for an Adult gaming community that plays DCUO or any other online PS3 game?
    The HoldSquare Reapers have active players in multiple online games including DCUO, Final Fantasy XIV, Defiance, Dust 514, Boarderlands 2, Battlefield 3, Black Ops 2 & God of War: Ascension. Play different online games with some of the same people.
    We have both Hero and Villain Leagues with active members in DCUO at all hours. We have no Level or Combat Rating requirement.
    We have knowledgeable members that can assist others in most areas.

Check out the HoldSquare Reapers at HoldSquare.com for more information:
    http://www.holdsquare.com/forum.php