FFXIV PHASE 4 BETA

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Duragon, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

For anyone interested: New Letter from the Producer:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/62802

Sounds like a lot of fun stuff coming down the line ... it'll be interesting to see just how hardcore those fights actually are.

(Oh, and in before 'Argh! They're Recycling Content Already!' :D )
  2. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Haha I thought the same thing. Atleast they're not going backwards and making raids into alerts.
  3. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I'm definitely looking forward to playing more of this game. Hopefully nothing goes horribly wrong during phase four.
  4. BahamutMugendai New Player

*Squeak*

I cant even play this game anymore after trying out the beta, im having withdraws, phase 4 cant come soon enough, neither can august 27th

took me forever to find a hard copy of this game, since there is no 100% guarantee they're going to do a PSN downloaded digital version which kinda sucks cause I like not hearing my PS3 sounding like its dying trying to constantly scan my disk >.>
  5. xtrahigh Active Player

The dcuo community is so horrible compared to the ff community, why would you transplant the whole.
    • Like x 1
  6. melvinpox Devoted Player

Boing!
    xtrahigh, you are needed in the ImpeachYodaDog thread.
    Hurry!
    Boing!
  7. Twisted Titan Committed Player

I'm still going to play both games. I personally don't think you have to leave one game to play another. FFXIV does look great tho.
  8. sonryo21 New Player

FFXIV can't get here soon enough.
  9. Camilla112 New Player

10. Clip New Player

What i dont understand people keep saying soooo many players will leave dcuo for FF but right in the next sentence they keep saying the dcuo community sucks... Correct me if im wrong but if people leave dcuo and play FF it will be the same community. But maybe its just me and i dont understand the whole point :D
  11. Duragon Committed Player

There is a small percent of people that will actually leave DCUO for FFXIV. They are, inevitably, quite different games even though they are both MMO's. FF is more the MMORPG and thus the people that do actually leave DCUO are the ones that enjoy the community based MMO and are probably the ones complaining about how DCUO is horrible. Those people just expect a lot more out of an MMO. That minute amount of people transposed to FF's world will fit in nicely.
  12. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

Can't wait for next Friday!

I'll be on Leviathan server. WHM & BARD
  13. Breen New Player

Okay, I've assembled a group of people from our dc league along with friends from rl and others from different games
    We are interested in joining up with you all on Leviathin, what info do we have so far? Like, company name, classes needed, vent server?
  14. PmZ New Player

• Like x 1
  15. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Few more days until beta. Anyone get started on the character creator? Pick a name yet?

Here's the benchmark for pc if you want to start making your character now: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/
  16. Duragon Committed Player

My PC sucks, so I haven't made a character yet. But I know I will be Marauder on Leviathan server, as will my friend who want's to try his luck with Arcanist.
  17. Adriana New Player

He said he based it all from 11. I finely figured out where I know the fairy from. It's in the past where you do the dancer and scholar missions. The fairies could raise and cure you. A lot of players never took the time just to look thru areas. Is why they do not realize a 11 mob at all. I can say its FF11-2 reloaded. Once you get to run around when this next beta opens up. You will start to remember the places.

It is kinda exciting when you see how they made the areas look so pretty.
  18. Green Lantern Tim New Player

Well we should know for certain tommorrow whether we start beta this week. Remember unless something goes horribly wrong, character data will copy over. I am going for paladin first then after that is done working each of the classes gradually. Definitely have to do some exploration lol. Looks like my friends are gonna play on Bahamut. Dont know why though considering it is a japanese server so latency is going to be a little higher lol. Whats everyone else going for?
  19. Duragon Committed Player

Leviathan server mostly. I've been trying to get all the good role-players from DCUO that are going to try out FFXIV to come to Leviathan so we can get together and try stuff out. I'm starting as Marauder, but eventually after Lv.15 but before 20 I need Pugulist, Lancer and Archer all up to Lv.10 for the secondary abilities/powers for an optimal Marauder/Warrior build.
  20. Horrorshow New Player

I will be playing in Phase 4 beta. Hit me up if you wanna play! <3