FFXIV PHASE 4 BETA

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Duragon, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Tule New Player

I never would image playing a Lala or a female. So I made a female lalafell on the JP servers to giggles when my NA was 3102'd. I really did love the design, but I like the immersion of playing a male human better.[IMG]
  2. Meta Flare New Player

When I read it that was the first thing I thought of lol. I'm kinda shocked that you didn't make that already considering your propensity for gifs and stuffs.
  3. Meta Flare New Player

That's funny. I played as a female miqo'te and a male lala. So I'm the exact opposite of you lol. I feel like they designed the miqo'tes to look the best so people would pick them. But then gave them some of the worst hair styles in the game.

What class where you running on your male human?
  4. Treat New Player

Do it, then add it to your signature
    • Like x 1
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

There's so many gif ideas I've had but I'm too lazy to get started on them >.<
  6. Meta Flare New Player

Lol. I've had some ideas but I use my iPad so much more than my laptop and I can't make them on it. :(
  7. Treat New Player

GASP :eek: Lazy...
    I can't be married to the lazy. :mad: I AM DIVORCING YOU, ZOD!
  8. Tule New Player

Lancer was first because I'm usually a lancer. But I want to be a healer so I'm now trying to level up to unlock white mage, bard or scholar. Not sure yet. Archer is 20 and Arcanist is 10-11 right now.
  9. Meta Flare New Player

I hate the way they did bard I really do, they ruined my archer with it I feel like. I was leaning towards dragoon but I was told a little earlier than dark knight is supposed to be at launch and will branch off marauder so I'm going marauder on launch.
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

:eek: I meant busy, I swear!
  11. Tule New Player

I'm 99.99% positive Dark won't be at launch. Though I have seen plenty of talk about it and even interviews on it, so I think its probably coming.
  12. Meta Flare New Player

I hope it is. I think every class should have 2 jobs at launch. I mean it's kinda dumb to only have one class with two jobs to me. I would prefer that they would do this and when an expansion is released it would have a new class with 2 new jobs or and jobs to current classes which would make some classes have three jobs. Maybe introduce hybrid jobs since the classes are split into war or magic.
  13. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Patch 2.1 supposably will have the new jobs which was said to be coming "shortly after release." So it would be sooner than later compared to a full expansion.
  14. Meta Flare New Player

Sweet I hadn't heard about that patch containing them. I can't wait to see what all the other ones are.
  15. Objeckt Well-Known Player

Yeah no one knows what they are yet but the plan is 2 jobs for a class apparently and some new classes. I'd like to see thief.

Future patch is also going to have a barbershop so you're not stuck with the same haircut for your characters game life and was reading something about paying customers getting bonus items every month, one being this item that can change your appearance. Was thinking there might be something to change stats too considering the ACN jobs focus on intelligence and the other focuses on mind. A lot of info out there, Yoshi is pretty willing to tell people what to expect.
    • Like x 1
  16. Meta Flare New Player

Yeah I like that about him...very open for the most part and seems to communicate with the community as a whole.

As far as thief goes I think it will be a job off of the rogue class and ninja will be the other job. I say this cuz the classes are like the generic versions and jobs are the real thing you know.

I like the barber but I wish they'd add a few more hairs for the miqo'te both male and female.
  17. Iris Dark New Player

No code. If you look at your services list on you PSN account you will see early access (and presumably in-game items) as part of you services for FFXIV.
  18. Jake New Player

Where exactly is my service list xD

EDIT- JK I FOUND IT. You are the most help in the past two days just saying that