Cant get game to load

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Circe, Jul 24, 2013.

1. PSNDeadlyGamer New Player

So is it ok to download right now?
  2. Minx New Player

Yup...there with ya :(
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If there's a rollback after I finally got a decent level 87 Troll Utility Belt 5 minutes before the shut down I will not be best pleased.
  4. Lanternius New Player

Game update 28...(not) working as intended.
    • Like x 2
  5. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

That's one troll ring and one healer ring meppsy.
    Claim off your insurance :)

Hi mind, u too...lol
  6. Violentvi New Player

please fix the block sticking.

if you hit block it holds you in block position for 3 seconds.
    If you press counter from block position, it wont counter for 4 seconds.
    • Like x 2
  7. ArrowBlueAndReaperRed New Player

I can't get back into DCUO either. Probably some glitch due to the constant, yet occasional lag spikes. I hope they repair it soon.
    When I try to login it says "Invalid Subscription" which probably dates back to when DCUO WASN'T FREE so I predict that when they closed the server for maintenance. SoE "spilled coke on the computer again". xD
    • Like x 1
  8. Zpred Dedicated Player

I got the disconnected page an underneath it says broken protocol :D
  9. Dr LovexD New Player

it tells me invalid subscription
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

USPC is still down.
  11. Luthia1281 New Player

12. AV Loyal Player

I wish they'd bring back Mr. Freeze. I miss the irony :(
    • Like x 1
  13. ArrowBlueAndReaperRed New Player

Oh, and during the server maintenance they tried to "improve" the login if a player was disconnected from a group, instance, alert, etc. I guess that didn't help... Made it worse...
  14. Treat New Player

:mad: I was smashing ppl in pvp who are too busy getting distracted by those annoying pvp icons! D:< LEMME GET BACK ON TO EXPLOIT THEIR LACK OF NOGGINS! *foams at the mouth*

Pretty please Mepps? :eek: *gives a cookie*
    • Like x 2
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They've actually probably taken it down because of how Quantum Tunneling was made completely unusable after the update. It's glitched beyond all hell and no longer useful.
    • Like x 1
  16. Treat New Player

o_O Did you edit his quote? :eek: ooooooo
  17. Brandero New Player

Recently, before I logged out, I was in a group, I wasn't experiencing the problems but the other guy in the group said his friends list was empty and he had no league, I wonder if this was a temporary side effect of the update also. Was anyone else experiencing either of the problems?
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

there is no way to work out every bug that could be in a update on the test servers. it takes the heavy loads of live servers to truly test content stability. people just need to calm down and have patiance they will work out the bugs and have us all back to normal as quickly as the issues can be worked out. this is nothing new every update causes issues for a few days.
    • Like x 3
  19. TheMysticAngel New Player

I just wanna look at my character because he so cute !
  20. XxGodOfWar2xX New Player

Oddly on my end, there were no issues encountered by any means. Everything was working...missions were completing...No LSOD or whatever it's called...I guess I had the luck then.