Update 25 videos - Odyssey

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cold Fuzion, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Emily19 New Player

nice video. +1
  2. Eärl New Player

Maybe someone mentioned it before, we will get Mark Of Reality from the new DLC, right? So when GU25 drops you won't be able to get MoR, will you?

(nice sig, Emily;))
  3. Twisted Titan Committed Player

No Marks of Reality will be available until DLC 7 is released
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Wait, so I worked like crazy to win all these PvP matches, and now I'm 1 piece away from finishing the Checkmate style, and it turns out I didn't have to lift a finger to get it, I could have just waited to run through the vault?

That seems to undercut the value of all these months of work winning arenas for Marks of Strategy.
  5. Infernale New Player

Yeah... just like I can "run through the vault" to grab that last pieces of logistic officer/aeronaut/sharpshooter styles that I've been missing for months now.

You're better to grab that last piece you need now.
    • Like x 2
  6. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

It is fixed according to the patch notes, although I haven't seen anyone confirm it yet.
  7. Sylo Committed Player

Add to that shout also with "two perfect troller rings, neck and helm of op" :D
  8. Sylo Committed Player

You've never run with squad 11's top dps'ers:D
    • Like x 1
  9. Humane Committed Player

Sounds interesting but I am concerned by the if you're amazing maybe you can do the new raids in T4.
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

The only thing that concerns me is how AWESOME that sounds! :D
  11. Bishop New Player

Apologies if this has been clarified, and again I have to resort to this thread because of restrictions to posting in Testing, do we have any information on what drops from the boxes? Style-wise I wouldn't be surprised if they boosted HIVE/Avatar drop rates, but what I want them to do is phase out the <T3/T4 stuff from the boxes at least. T4/T5 boxes should not have the junk that currently drops from them.

Bishop
  12. Breedin Bull New Player

Haha, yikes, do I even want to? :p
  13. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Thanks for the videos
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I can pretty much solo heal everything. With those stats it will make soloing healing that much easier
  15. Mitchell New Player

Yeh Marks of Reality are the T5 marks and are from the DLC, so no marks from GU25
  16. Worlok New Player

then you nerfed vit. if i'm trying to juice somebody wearing t5 armor, i have to be as geared as they are just to do what i do now in t4. the only way your extra vit does anything is if the other players aren't wearing t5.