unsure's Recent Activity

1. unsure replied to the thread Omnibus and Open World Bounties: Ideas to probably make them active.

i personally think they should just add new feat to all bosses extra 50 kills then it'll give all the newer players to farm there boss...

Dec 23, 2023
  2. unsure replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

amen

Dec 13, 2023
  3. unsure liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

You’re clearly not utilizing your power correctly I believe there is an imbalance. Prec and might are currently pretty balanced with...

Dec 13, 2023
  4. unsure replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

so what your saying is u want prec nerf so they can go to a might power and spam 1-2-3-4-5-6 instead so u can try be top dps that way...

Dec 13, 2023
  5. unsure replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

idk why you complaining about someone using prec doing good dmg ,makes things go quicker/easier more of a fun time, or u just salty u not...

Dec 13, 2023
  6. unsure replied to the thread pvp feats.

but is that also not classed as exploiting too? exploting the matchmaking thats pretty bad on some games not sure where that lies on this...

Dec 8, 2023
  7. unsure replied to the thread pvp feats.

isn't making two groups classed as boosting/explioting tho?

Dec 8, 2023
  8. unsure posted a new thread.

pvp feats

how we do get theses? i see people writing in lfg all the time about 8v8 win only but thats boosting/explioting and i dont really want the...

Forum: Battle of the Legends (PvP)

Dec 8, 2023