tehDarkNite's Recent Activity

1. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

Bald headed fedora? Can you use hair with that hat? If not hard pass - another hamster wheel for feat hunting - like it matters

Apr 10, 2024
  2. tehDarkNite liked julianes05's post in the thread more open world game types.

how do you know that?

Apr 5, 2024
  3. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Time to bring back OG aura's!.

Ye and make them account bound for 10 booster bundles

Apr 4, 2024
  4. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  5. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Ghostly Gunslinger.

is there an emblem on the hat? reminds me of gray ghost [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  6. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Devs, I'm kicking dead horse?.

just get rid of pvp - its not fair, full of hackers, and the devs dont know how to balance powers Devs cant even balance legends and the...

Apr 1, 2024
  7. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Now that we have a full team can we have some fan service?.

YEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! start by reversing all the clothes they put on Circe And bring the power girl loading screens back!

Apr 1, 2024
  8. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Sunstone Base.

Im going to put a burger fool restaurant in mine. Cheap fast food with a view

Apr 1, 2024
  9. tehDarkNite replied to the thread Let the devs know what emotes you want to see next!.

I want a stone cold beer chug gif - u can rebrand it some lame soder cola emote [IMG]

Mar 31, 2024
  10. tehDarkNite replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

updates be like [IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  11. tehDarkNite liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread This week in DCUO....

Sorry to break it to yall, but as an EU player, i have checked: No episode spotlights in t5-6 No additional augment xp Im gonna rule out...

Mar 14, 2024
  12. tehDarkNite replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Updates will probably be late and only occur during office hours in Texas - who knows the extent of the layoffs

Mar 14, 2024
  13. tehDarkNite replied to the thread What Happens If I Cancel?.

hes got 33 characters and playing since 2011 - hes not gonna suddenly go touch grass now

Mar 11, 2024
  14. tehDarkNite liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread how i can talk technical support?.

Leave your name, number, and email on a piece of paper and slip it under their door or in the complaint box.

Mar 11, 2024
  15. tehDarkNite liked Cyclonic's post in the thread how i can talk technical support?.

Something tells me... you did something unthinkable and you aren't telling us what that is.

Mar 11, 2024
  16. tehDarkNite replied to the thread What Happens If I Cancel?.

just keep subbing - ur gonna log on everyday anyway

Mar 11, 2024
  17. tehDarkNite replied to the thread (﹙˓️˒﹚) Radio Silence (﹙˓️˒﹚).

why everyone quitting early? just casually enjoy your max cr toon with ur rare and expensive styles while you can. just log in and enjoy...

Mar 11, 2024
  18. tehDarkNite replied to the thread how i can talk technical support?.

lolol I know its 2024 but do you have a wife or a husband?

Mar 11, 2024
  19. tehDarkNite liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

That’s literally a part of every single game.

Mar 2, 2024