Time to bring back OG aura's!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MaDaNoF, Apr 4, 2024.

1. MaDaNoF New Player

Been well over a decade now and should be available to buy again Smoke, plasmic etc etc
    • Like x 4
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Gro Level 30

If you bring them back, they won't be OG anymore.
    • Like x 1
  4. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

Ye and make them account bound for 10 booster bundles
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasnt there some issue with their marketing wording back then, which made all the OG auras that didnt make it into the more "recent" BB impossible to bring back? I could be wrong but there were at least rumors floating around for the reason they werent coming back that time around.
    Anyway, i dont mind if they return in any form. Be it rare drop ingame, BB's or even TC's. With all the styles we have ingame it doesnt make a big difference and if players want to spend much more money for something they can already get right now but much cheaper, why not?
  6. the solowing Unwavering Player

Sure bring them back or do what ff14 does and sell them a year after release for quarks or 20 but
  7. zNot Loyal Player

People only spend money on it because its not aviable anymore if it does become aviable the interested will be low after some time like any other regular aura and they have then destroyed those who currently own it since people buy them to feel special thats super rare and have something that you cant get anymore so i think its pointless and dont support it to bring back whats supposed to be limited time only
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didnt stop using my "OG Solar" aura or stopped spending money because it has returned at some point tbh.
    The only ones it truly hurts are those that held on to it for so long for no reason other than making money off of it by 90% selling it for real money which isnt even allowed. And although it would kind of suck for them, i dont think anyone hel on to it willingly until now and the only ones getting sold are from players that were inactive until the point the wanted to sell the items.

I still saw a drastic increase in players buying and equipping the Comic Chroma the 2nd time around it came in a BB (Not even the 100$ version or however expensive the 3rd pack was). Players buy and use those items mainly because they like their look. The status is not the main point and even if, those players can still use their OG SM styles which arent returning.
  9. KingPepe New Player

I see
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Nothing is impossible to bring back, its just a matter of Daybreak deciding how many people they want to annoy if any by doing it.

The items were sold as "exclusive to the bundle" but that doesn't change the overarching terms of service that specifically states Daybreak reserve the right to reintroduce any virtual item irrespective of the impact it might have on its perceived value or otherwise.

I used to dislike the idea of them coming back, but honestly I really don't care anymore.

I've numerous times suggested they should put them on the marketplace as a flash sale as well.

Edit - You'll probably also find the only ones heavily opposed to their return are those that still have some trying to sell them for hundreds if not thousands of dollars via cash app (also a breach of the terms of service)
    • Like x 1
  11. Stag Active Player

Honestly if they wanted to bring back the OG auras the perfect time to do it was literally back in 2022 when the remix happened. Also they know if they were to release it will upset a lot of people hence why it wasn't released with the remix 2 years ago so get over it.
  12. Stag Active Player

Also I rather the dev team focus on more important stuff like fixing the p5 client and actually giving us content than to be worried auras.
  13. Furious Vee Well-Known Player

Well, looking at the roadmap it seems like we'll be getting two more booster bundles: one during the third quarter of the year and another during the fourth quarter of the year. It's likely that one of those booster bundles is going to be a remix - and why not? It obviously makes them a lot of money. If they wanted to make EVEN more money, they'd include the OG auras and the skins from the 2022 booster bundle. If anyone gets mad...oh well. Shouldn't have spent hundreds and thousands of dollars on an OG aura.
    • Like x 1
  14. Stag Active Player

Prepare to be disappointed
  15. N-IX Well-Known Player

+1
  16. N-IX Well-Known Player

this is getting ridiculous......, it's time for this one to come back, it will generate a lot of money to invest in future episodes :)
  17. Exclusive New Player

Nah at that point you just want everybody wearing the same items. The devs just gotta do better when making booster bundles
  18. MaDaNoF New Player