Spood Boost's Recent Activity

1. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

You have to ignore some of that noise though or it results in power creep. You can't balance everything around whether or not something...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:28 PM
  2. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Hi, I appreciate your thought out reasoning, however I find the logic of it flawed. I am not a fan of exclusionary approaches to...

Apr 20, 2024
  3. Spood Boost liked Illumin411's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Can't argue with any of that. Even I've said this trend of releasing allies for specific powers is a lose/lose. At the current pace...

Apr 16, 2024
  4. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

The more characters you run, the more exposure to imbalances you likely experience and the more this type of band aid fix will impact...

Apr 16, 2024
  5. Spood Boost liked Illumin411's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

That's a fair critique and suggestion. Although I and many others aren't in positions to where we have to pay money to max out...

Apr 16, 2024
  6. Spood Boost liked Illumin411's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Perhaps. Or even Epic/purple. That's a fair criticism and suggestion for a better solution to the issue.

Apr 16, 2024
  7. Spood Boost replied to the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

Then they should be blue allies.

Apr 16, 2024
  8. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I would agree with this if it weren't for the fact these are Legendary allies being utilized to fix power imbalances, if they are short...

Apr 16, 2024
  9. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I share your concern with this approach, it obviously also raises the risk that these allies are likely to be nerfed at a future date,...

Apr 15, 2024
  10. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Hi farm3rb0b, I'm curious as to the logic behind this, could you explain your rationale to me further as to why you think it should...

Apr 15, 2024
  11. Spood Boost liked Reinheld's post in the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Well, I only say to add a few shiny things as those are not 'progression' like Gear, SP or pet type items. At SOME point, the SP locked...

Apr 9, 2024
  12. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

It's because E+ players want everything, not just one thing. They want to be shinier than you and they want to be stronger than you...

Apr 9, 2024
  13. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

You started a thread, where you asked the question, Is it time to make elite content harder and retire elite+ content, then when people...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

The game was far more balanced back then, didn't have artifacts and allies affecting everything and power issues seemed to get taken...

Apr 8, 2024
  15. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

No it actually all comes back to the original point of your thread, you're wanting to get rid of elite+, make elite regular harder by...

Apr 8, 2024
  16. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

It seems clear to me that the only reason you think it isn't broken is because you think Gadgets and Electric precision aren't also...

Apr 8, 2024
  17. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

They are abusing and exploiting the cool downs on the artifacts and they're circumventing their intended design, they are being abused...

Apr 8, 2024
  18. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

That's nice. The real problem is the players who are abusing exploits like swapping in DKS to evade the cool down on orbital support,...

Apr 5, 2024
  19. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Well said post, I also don't really like progression being put behind difficulty settings, I feel like we should all be able to...

Apr 5, 2024
  20. Spood Boost replied to the thread Discussion - Has 'Elite' content become too easy, and should 'Elite Plus' content still continue?.

Elite+ content is already heavily dependent on people using cheesy elements of the game to overcome it, I wouldn't like to see normal...

Apr 5, 2024
  21. Spood Boost liked CGEMINI's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

If executed correctly will still make powers unique to themselves. I really thought this ally was gonna be specifically for light just as...

Mar 29, 2024
  22. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I think its meant to be targeting hard light, but has a fair bit of resulting overlap into other combo powers, from an application...

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Time doesn't equal safe, look at EOG.

Mar 29, 2024
  24. Spood Boost replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

In one sense I agree with you, but in the other sense I'm just thinking, nerf Poison Ivy, but that's really another topic. This one...

Mar 29, 2024
  25. Spood Boost liked Eve's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Was on test earlier to take a quick look. Cool animations, was not expecting it! Also, as I mentioned in the Producer Letter's thread, John...

Mar 29, 2024