RunfromDanger Man's Recent Activity

1. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Share your bases.

A lot of grinding to do.

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:04 PM
  2. RunfromDanger Man liked Eve's post in the thread Share your bases.

Love this!!! Super fun to watch and one of the best works I've seen in the manor theme! This is not nearly enough libraries!...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  3. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Share your bases.

Almost ready to start decorating the FortressofDangertude. Still in the process of measuring scale to figure out how to utilize maximum...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:37 PM
  4. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I love the new hat. It seems Doctor Culpurr the ghost cat, Sarüf the ghost dog and Hairy Seldon the holographic dog also like it. Minton...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  5. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

And in case DC Comics, Inc expects the Devs at DCUO to offer up a DC character just to give us a rapier. Captain Stingaree, The...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  6. RunfromDanger Man liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread Tell the Devs what Weapon Styles you would like to see next!.

These are looooooong overdue, and with the new Head Style that's dropping in Daily Rewards as we speak, there's a LOT of players that will...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  7. RunfromDanger Man liked Ryll's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

First draft: [Img]

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:05 AM
  8. RunfromDanger Man liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Got the 21 day hat now [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:05 AM
  9. RunfromDanger Man liked kallader's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Anansi the Spider [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  10. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread The New Costume Contest ....

if you do things juuuust right you can claim dailies twice within a time span. It’s happened in previous months with other items for...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  11. RunfromDanger Man liked golddragon71's post in the thread Share your bases.

I think this base might suit my Ice even better than it does my Superman [img]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Apr 19, 2024
  12. RunfromDanger Man liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Share your bases.

This is how my fortress looks like now.I'm not a video man so I do screenshots instead :) [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...

Apr 19, 2024
  13. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Share your bases.

Thanks to the new base theme I have been able to add a Stargate to my time machine collection. Yes, I know the style description is...

Apr 19, 2024
  14. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Sunstone Fortress Lair Is Now Available!.

I’m curious on when PS5 players will get to buy the base? Market is still down. Arguably worse than yesterday. Yesterday I could open...

Apr 19, 2024
  15. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Unableto use mission hub console In house of legends.

I have experienced this as well. I created a new atomic character to try out the power and while doing the level 12 introduction mission...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. RunfromDanger Man liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Unableto use mission hub console In house of legends.

Has anyone else experienced this? It makes my character almost unplayable..

Mar 20, 2024
  17. RunfromDanger Man liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Unableto use mission hub console In house of legends.

I don't know what to do but When I did the House of Legends introduction mission it ended with cyborg giving me the rare food for my oracle...

Mar 20, 2024
  18. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Regular people would probably say it’s a good thing. However, I’ve been emotionally dead inside so long I don’t know how I would cope...

Mar 20, 2024
  19. RunfromDanger Man liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Yes, that does seem to be a common side effect of working retail. I've been out of retail for almost 10 years, and I feel like they...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Personally I would like a bit more diversity in iconic styles. Styles of characters that are known but don't get enough credit in comics or...

Feb 15, 2024
  21. RunfromDanger Man replied to the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Thank you. Eventually it’s actually the same jokes over and over again that are more taxing. The rudeness a person gets used to. However,...

Feb 13, 2024
  22. RunfromDanger Man liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Welcome Angeliana - Senior Community Manager.

Ah, good ol' customer service...I used to do something like that in my youth, until I found out I didn't have the disposition to just smile...

Feb 13, 2024