RTX's Recent Activity

1. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Now after you changed John Stewart to give 6% might for a 15s duration/15s downtime with -15% power cost, you nailed it. The game...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  2. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I think the whole "Powerset Allies" is a really bad idea and i dont know who came up with that, and while there is Poison Ivy there is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:49 PM
  3. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Yeah well, it´s hard to draw a line of where it starts and ends. If we only test with said artifacts, then how to balance if there...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:00 PM
  4. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

"As always thanks for y'alls time and feedback it is mightly helpful when working on things of this delicate nature so I appreciate the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  5. RTX replied to the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

Yes and No, they surely could add different mass to the player and pets, but then comes the question of delay, will the response be...

Apr 21, 2024 at 8:53 AM
  6. RTX liked Chilontius's post in the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

There are so many pets in the game now, from artifacts, power sets, what have you. WHY do they have clipping enabled? Why am I unable to...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  7. RTX replied to the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

The reason why they have collision is, that they are "rigid-body" which means, that they behave within the game engine as they would be...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:58 PM
  8. RTX liked iLazy's post in the thread Update??.

So the new base, the Allie and some preparation for the next episode stuff? Hmkay. Thanks. Until we got it we maybe get an AI...

Apr 18, 2024
  9. RTX replied to the thread Update??.

UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/DCFXGROUPS/ENVIRONMENT/UNIQUE/EP47/DCFXENVUNI_EP47_RAID1.UPK...

Apr 18, 2024
  10. RTX replied to the thread In Progress PS5 Port Unplayable.

I don´t have a PS5, but so far from what people have written, i see probable causes. 1. There might be an issue with max fps in...

Apr 14, 2024
  11. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

"Their motive isn´t to change powers at the moment", that´s not what i´ve written. I wrote change the whole "Focus: Superpowered",...

Apr 13, 2024
  12. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

The issue with all this is, that it would be a "Game-Changer", however that could be defined as pay2win. Instead they should tackle the...

Apr 11, 2024
  13. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Well, the intention was to show which power sits where, compared to each other. And yes those rotations do require a troller, which i...

Apr 9, 2024
  14. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

What did you just wrote there? It does not make sense. 1. Those midrange combos shown in screenshot do more damage. 2. Robot Sidekick...

Apr 9, 2024
  15. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

I believe, a big issue is people either showing their damage parsers in 10s intervals and/or make use of finishers on Sparring-Targets when...

Apr 9, 2024
  16. RTX replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

You tought about alot there, nice work! There also would be another aspect, which would be using a short combo to boost iconic...

Apr 7, 2024
  17. RTX liked ObsidianChill's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

One or all 3 of the following need to happen: The Combo powersets Light, Atomic, Rage, Celestial need to be the sole powers that proc...

Apr 7, 2024
  18. RTX replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Game still down.

They do, since it changed to locked (https://www.daybreakgames.com/status) In general we can expect the average downtime of up to 6h...

Apr 6, 2024
  19. RTX liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

You’re very talented! I like the mood you created with the ambient lighting. What software did you use to create this?

Apr 2, 2024
  20. RTX replied to the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

Thank you! Its made inside Blender 4.0 with "Cycles" Render Engine

Apr 2, 2024
  21. RTX replied to the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

This been for April Fools, and yep i´ve to admit it looks quite dead, mainly due to me creating it within a few days (Or a work day if...

Apr 2, 2024
  22. RTX liked FoolsFire's post in the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

Having Carlito's Way flashbacks. [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  23. RTX liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Sreenshot LEAK, "Burnley" Nightclub Graphic Development.

Id rather have the old nightclubs than this. This place just looks dead af. Also the graphics dont fit the game. If this ever did come to...

Apr 1, 2024