rimvader's Recent Activity

1. rimvader liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Xbox One World Downtime - 4/24/24 (6AM PT).

The Xbox One World will be down for 5 hours from 6:00am PST - 11:00am PST while we launch a client update.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:10 PM
  2. rimvader liked Xyloph's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I was able to get in, buy the bundle, use the new base but when I enter I get "Can't find file MHDT0131"

Apr 18, 2024
  3. rimvader liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

That new Sunstone Lair looks spiffy and all but I could’ve done without the five dollar increase AND the lack of communication of the...

Apr 18, 2024
  4. rimvader liked IC0N's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Miguel you could have just added 8 hours downtime. The ppl wont even be mad, because we know how long it takes and can do other stuff.

Apr 18, 2024
  5. rimvader liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

It can still be Superman Celebration Day, they'll just have to put "OFFLINE" beside it, with instructions on how to uninstall DCUO until...

Apr 18, 2024
  6. rimvader liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Superman Day shall henceforth be known as, "The Day I Couldn't Play DCUO At All Because Of A Stealth Scheduled Downtime." Just rolls off...

Apr 18, 2024
  7. rimvader liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

With the communication we've been getting, ABSOLUTELY most people miss Mepps. The was always something being said when a downtime came...

Apr 18, 2024
  8. rimvader liked Nuclear Nematode's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

I think not communicating downtime is bad. I think that in order to celebrate a certain day the game should be available that day. Half of...

Apr 18, 2024
  9. rimvader liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Having babies is a good thing too....but don't talk to the person giving birth while it's going on and tell her not to let the process...

Apr 18, 2024
  10. rimvader replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Status: 4/18/2024 5:55 PDT - The game is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Many of us would like to know in advance of an 8+ hour...

Apr 18, 2024
  11. rimvader liked WonderEU's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

For those of us on the EU server it is now 7pm with no idea of when the servers are likely to come back up. I start work early so will...

Apr 18, 2024
  12. rimvader liked ColdFuzion's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

You don't sound like you: -Play alot in general or even been active in dcuo for at least a decade. -Have anything close to 800+ sp...

Mar 27, 2024
  13. rimvader liked Ingrando's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

Which final boss drops the emblem? Any final boss?

Mar 15, 2024
  14. rimvader replied to the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

You're defending the company a lot after stripping content from a year event. You A 'Well Known Player" since 2021, let me...

Mar 14, 2024
  15. rimvader liked Multiverse's post in the thread Mister Mxyzptlk's Mischief! - St. Patrick's Day 2024 Seasonal Event.

They were removed. I made a video about it; [media]

Mar 14, 2024
  16. rimvader replied to the thread Test Discussion Mister Mxyzptlk’s Mischief 2024: Vendor Items and Feats.

You allowed a few comments (from Paying Costumers ) to move you that EASILY ? [IMG]

Mar 9, 2024
  17. rimvader liked Multiverse's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

They were working on a new Power..... it was the Lex Luthor Power. Press X to spend $1. It became the Lex Luthor Time...

Mar 6, 2024
  18. rimvader liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Ive heard the lag fix is the ultra rare drop in the booster bundle, good luck.

Mar 6, 2024
  19. rimvader replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

No matter if you use 1 or 32 characters, the drop rate is the same, one hour of playtime on one alt or four gives the same nth metal....

Feb 28, 2024
  20. rimvader liked Captain Shadowhawk's post in the thread Episode Spotlight - Ep 29: Riddled With Crime!.

Another wasted week. I have seen ppl post that we won't get 2x art xp any more due to the wolf tokens, but I think this is were...

Feb 28, 2024
  21. rimvader liked Ingrando's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Please give us 2x artifact XP so I can level my artifacts and “buy” $$$ the Wolfpack token $$$ cough cough

Feb 21, 2024
  22. rimvader liked marxus's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Thanks for the Bonus Ally Favor... Are you going to address the problem with the Ally menu? I still can't see my other allies.

Feb 21, 2024
  23. rimvader replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

[IMG]

Jan 11, 2024
  24. rimvader liked Multiverse's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

No need to share it. You can redeem it on every characters on your account.

Dec 28, 2023