rimvader's Recent Activity

1. rimvader liked Ingrando's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Please give us 2x artifact XP so I can level my artifacts and “buy” $$$ the Wolfpack token $$$ cough cough

Feb 21, 2024 at 5:58 PM
  2. rimvader liked marxus's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

Thanks for the Bonus Ally Favor... Are you going to address the problem with the Ally menu? I still can't see my other allies.

Feb 21, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  3. rimvader replied to the thread Happy 13th Anniversary!.

[IMG]

Jan 11, 2024
  4. rimvader liked Multiverse's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

No need to share it. You can redeem it on every characters on your account.

Dec 28, 2023
  5. rimvader liked Kid Quark's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

These would be a great value if Daybreak’s parent company didn’t declare DCUO to be in “maintenance mode. “ With little to no investment...

Dec 28, 2023
  6. rimvader liked Hollow Gohan's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

Seems a bit problematic considering if you were to go down the nerf artifact route I could just be stuck with an artifact I don't...

Dec 28, 2023
  7. rimvader liked SocratesGS's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

RIP double art XP weeks...

Dec 28, 2023
  8. rimvader liked Cypharr's post in the thread Winter Sale & Wolfpack Artifact Tokens!.

No one is asking the big question. What does Wolfpack Token mean for x2 Arts XP Bonus Week?

Dec 28, 2023
  9. rimvader liked Alushaun's post in the thread Black Friday Sale & Noir Comic Chroma Pack!.

Picking up a few Armories :) (ignoring the $45 noir chroma material)

Nov 25, 2023