Superman Day Celebration Now Live!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

With the communication we've been getting, ABSOLUTELY most people miss Mepps. The was always something being said when a downtime came up, even if it was a quick message saying the usual 'we're working on something, downtime may last a long time.'

No notice does suck, and I'm sure they're aware of it. We'll find out if they care to fix such a petty problem to allow to arise.
    • Like x 4
  2. kallader Committed Player

You are right the say nothing on client latest news they did 3 post on forum one of them was about the update information and did not say how long the downtime is in any of the 3 post and they put the red msg on forum telling scheduled maintenance like if was just normal downtime when they could mention update
    • Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Superman Day shall henceforth be known as, "The Day I Couldn't Play DCUO At All Because Of A Stealth Scheduled Downtime."

Just rolls off the tongue... :p
    • Like x 3
  4. KitKatMonster00 Level 30

Can we get mepps back or at least someone half as good at providing all the information
    • Like x 4
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

It can still be Superman Celebration Day, they'll just have to put "OFFLINE" beside it, with instructions on how to uninstall DCUO until server restarts 3 months later.
    • Like x 3
  6. Jerilc123 New Player

This is honestly ridiculous… I’ve literally been looking forward to this day since the producer’s letter was uploaded teasing the base. I was so excited i skulked the forums every day for more information. Had what I thought was the proper amount of cash on my accounts apparently I’m short now, learning that the base is 2000 and the items are 500… I woke up at 8:30 to get on right after down time, wasted my one off day this week TRYING to get on the game. Literally was given no warning on any of this before hand. I’m so beyond miffed at this point… it’s 2:53 pm here THE DOWN TIME WAS SUPPOSED TO END AT 8:30! CAN SOMEONE TELL US PLEASE WTF IS GOING ON!
    • Like x 1
  7. IC0N New Player

Miguel you could have just added 8 hours downtime. The ppl wont even be mad, because we know how long it takes and can do other stuff.
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

9. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

That new Sunstone Lair looks spiffy and all but I could’ve done without the five dollar increase AND the lack of communication of the downtime today for maintenance thank you. All that puts a sour taste in my mouth for Superman celebrations. Again Daybreak can you please do better next time? Thanks
    • Like x 3
  10. WonderEU Level 30

Once again here we are on EU servers still down and yet there’s posts on Facebook from Xbox users giving full base tours in fully decorated Fortress bases. It’s a joke quite frankly. Devs you seriously need to up your game and get some damn planning in so everyone is considered. I was so looking forward to buying the base but I now have to go to bed and the server isn’t even up yet. Honestly as a major Superman/Kryptonion fan it is so bitterly disappointing. .
    • Like x 3
  11. Xyloph New Player

I was able to get in, buy the bundle, use the new base but when I enter I get "Can't find file MHDT0131"
    • Like x 1
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

13. Jhaina1 New Player

Daybreak vocês são tão covardes que não aguentam ler a verdade! Podem excluir o quanto vocês quiserem meus posts
    E RIDÍCULO A FORMA QUE TRATAM AS PESSOAS QUE PAGAM SEUS SALÁRIOS!
    MELHOREM!
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I feel that :( I'm still holding hope.... I am a night owl anyway. Gn tho lol
  15. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

So after waiting all day for the game to come back online......it's just more recycled content?

Great.

I'm going back to Fallout.

Oh, FYI devs, double source marks on 2 or 3 incredibly specific pieces of years old content REALLY ain't the enticing carrot-on-a-stick you think it is.
    • Like x 5
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Yup, and after seeing the reward box being full of old junk and old armor, I'm not running any more of the Superman Celebration crap. I was hoping maybe they just refused (like they've been doing) to communicate that the reward boxes would have new Superman themed stuff, style, items, etc: but it's the same old regular SH** that has already been collected.
    • Like x 3
  17. The Fairy Well-Known Player

So basically, the rewards are a base item and and piece of the sunstone's edge style. All that downtime was for raids, alerts ,duos, solos which we could go in everyday. I'm not surprised, just disappointed.
    • Like x 3
  18. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

2-3 instances per day

But yes., i agree. the cache is nothing but **** old collections/styles (from 12 years ago) and DoS base items. Its a shambles. Its so bad.
    • Like x 2
  19. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Yeah I did one solo and the alert and was like......really? This is it? This is just a load of old junk I've already collected! It was a complete waste of time doing them
    • Like x 2
  20. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Very disappointed with the Superman Lair theme. Much smaller then wayne manor dispite its should have been a fortress in comparison.
    Incomplete graphics.
    Armoury are not displaying
    and all the previous Fortress and Sunstone base items we got does not match nor useable like the Fortress door replica
    • Like x 2
  21. LoganCaron Active Player

Yep bit disapointed on the lootboxes from Superman content..its all stuff that we can or could get alredy in the game..no new emblems or superman related style..i mean come on..its Superman day and nothing new exept stuff rhat have to pay for..dont get me wrong i appreciate that you guys added that new base..but thats it? I get that Superman related stuff must be hard to get the rights..hope theres more than just poster next week
    • Like x 1
  22. Grip Committed Player

Generally speaking, my loot was awful too (from the perspective of a fellow vet like most of you). That said, players who are recent-joins, have busy Decembers and/or skipped over Death of Superman could mop up some goods. The legendary alliance for an fos1 speed run wasn't bad either.

I get it btw; I'm just sharing info for those who weren't able to hop on... extra context to the "bad loot" description. Like others, though, I'd like more things that suit my wants and "needs." Take care :)
    • Like x 2