Ranmaru's Recent Activity

1. Ranmaru replied to the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

Howdy everyone, Ranmaru here I'll meet again with CB and go over some balance ideas with him but I wanted to go ahead and clear up some...

Apr 15, 2024
  2. Ranmaru replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I can't comment on certain things, but if you guys can't keep it civil in here I will not hesitate to lock the thread; it is the weekend so...

Feb 10, 2024
  3. Ranmaru replied to the thread Drop rates and possible strategy regarding Wolfpack tokens.

I wouldn't say there was an insidious plot for the item, I had some free time to make something and I thought it would be epic for a super...

Dec 24, 2023
  4. Ranmaru replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Well that didn't have the outcome I had expected but I'm happy to see that ending. But to cover the point that Appo was making at least how...

Dec 24, 2023
  5. Ranmaru replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

I don't make those kinds of decisions although I can understand the desire to have your max ranked allies on other characters on your...

Dec 22, 2023
  6. Ranmaru replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

No.

Dec 22, 2023
  7. Ranmaru posted a new thread.

Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread

Howdy everyone, welcome back to this years anniversary event! This year we have a whole new list of style items and base items for you to...

Forum: Testing Feedback

Dec 8, 2023
  8. Ranmaru replied to the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

I know your statement is facetious but no, a solo can grant rewards that exist in the greater context of the game and thusly your...

Nov 9, 2023
  9. Ranmaru replied to the thread My thoughts on art swapping.

Goodness me, you guys are still talking around each other when it comes to matters like these which lines are very personal and based on...

Nov 9, 2023
  10. Ranmaru replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

The reason it got tuned downwards was because of its high performance due to a miscalculation on my end, It should be decently usable still...

Nov 9, 2023
  11. Ranmaru replied to the thread Trollls hmmmm (devs let's talk).

If you don't think the defense debuff is working I don't know what to tell you, while I will say there are honest grievances with Trolls...

Oct 30, 2023