Eve's Recent Activity

1. Eve replied to the thread Posters.

Would be nice to see some Titans, Lanterns or Flash posters! I am assuming we will see posters again for both Wonder Woman & Batman days...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  2. Eve liked Capt Mephisto's post in the thread Posters.

We have gotten posters for Superman, Batman, etc., so I wonder why we don't get posters for other characters on their anniversaries. I...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  3. Eve liked Jaelia's post in the thread Posters.

110% I would love posters of green lantern comics or posters of star sapphire or Carol Ferris comics. I have many Superman, aquaman, some...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:00 AM
  4. Eve replied to the thread Share your bases.

A look at the Posters for Superman Day (Gifts): [media]

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  5. Eve liked Achikah's post in the thread Sunstone Base.

+1 for the entrance placement issues. Just a really odd choice since the deco arrow say you can place items there, and then when place you...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:11 AM
  6. Eve replied to the thread Sunstone Base.

I reported the issues with placing items in the entrance so I hope they will fix it,it's dishearting because there is a lot of stuff you...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:28 AM
  7. Eve replied to the thread DC Comics News Thread!.

[media]

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  8. Eve replied to the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

From what I recall with phases in the HoL and some open worlds from DLC's they reduced each phase to 50 people, something related to Xbox I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:55 AM
  9. Eve liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Share your bases.

Thank you very much. It took me about 2 years to design and billions to buy all those base items. Once they raise the base item limit...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:02 AM
  10. Eve liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread Share your bases.

A lot of grinding to do.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:02 AM
  11. Eve replied to the thread Share your bases.

Love this!!! Super fun to watch and one of the best works I've seen in the manor theme! This is not nearly enough libraries!...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  12. Eve liked RunfromDanger Man's post in the thread Share your bases.

Almost ready to start decorating the FortressofDangertude. Still in the process of measuring scale to figure out how to utilize maximum...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:39 PM
  13. Eve replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon.

Yeah was able to run a bit of content and then when I tried to switch characters got stuck on connecting.

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:10 PM
  14. Eve liked Knight Racer's post in the thread Share your bases.

Impassioned Justyne did a second showcase base video for me for my other base, knightwood manor: [media] Enjoyed it so much watched it a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:29 PM
  15. Eve replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon.

Anyone still experiencing issues as of now? the long connection screens made it even worse to play earlier.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:57 AM
  16. Eve has a new avatar.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  17. Eve liked Bowieite's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon.

EUPS as well. Also, every time I switch characters, I get a lose connection to the world try again error.

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  18. Eve replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon.

Me and my friend are running duos for feats and we experience so much lag It makes it impossible to complete anything. We also lag in our...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  19. Eve liked TheLQ-DCUO's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed EU server lag spikes this afternoon.

Since mid afternoon UK time there has been increased lag spikes on EU server, causing significant disruption to gameplay. Not sure if...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  20. Eve replied to the thread Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace.

I can confirm (I already have her, but she does not show up on the market place, not even for characters that never equipped her.)

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:48 PM
  21. Eve liked Dstdnt's post in the thread Fixed Supergirl Legends missing in Marketplace.

Hi, it was just brought to my attention in the DCUO Discord that Legends Exobye Data: Supergirl is missing from Marketplace? (The normal...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  22. Eve replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Items lost on base transfer.

There is another post on that so I am assuming a few people had that happening. I picked up all my stuff before changing to Sunstone so...

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  23. Eve replied to the thread Share your bases.

Thanks Smoove! I thought they would be perfect for this kind of lair haha. They look like lamps! Ooo! Great design!

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:31 PM
  24. Eve liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Share your bases.

[media]

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  25. Eve liked TeeVolt's post in the thread Share your bases.

The bottled cities look great in there!! -Smoove

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:20 PM