Posters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Capt Mephisto, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Capt Mephisto Active Player

We have gotten posters for Superman, Batman, etc., so I wonder why we don't get posters for other characters on their anniversaries. I understand they are supposed to be special, but surely just a single poster to honor the other heroes wouldn't be amiss, would it. DC has many that deserve this honor. Atom, J'onn J'onnz, Supergirl, Flash, and so on.

Just first appearance covers would be fine.As an example, next year is the 65th anniversary of the JLA, so a poster of The Brave and the Bold shouldn't be outside the scope of possibility.

And again, I am only suggesting one poster, not the collections that we have received in the past and today.

Any thoughts from other hero fans?
    • Like x 3
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

110% I would love posters of green lantern comics or posters of star sapphire or Carol Ferris comics.

I have many Superman, aquaman, some wonder women, Batman comics and poster I get for free and don’t get me wrong I appreciate the free items but I have not one clue what to do with them, just because they don’t relate to any of my characters or style. So when it comes to base decoration I have no clue what to do with them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Would be nice to see some Titans, Lanterns or Flash posters! I am assuming we will see posters again for both Wonder Woman & Batman days aswell. Maybe they can finally bring Flash Day back aswell.