NOPOT4YOU's Recent Activity

1. NOPOT4YOU replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would love to have a seaside sunset base item that fitss on the wall of the manor base

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  2. NOPOT4YOU replied to the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

I hope everyone that was caught up in the layoffs are doing well and can find employment as soon as possible

Feb 12, 2024
  3. NOPOT4YOU liked thirty six's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

Half the time I lose voice chat completely. The other half there's sporadically people who can't hear each other without switching back and...

Feb 12, 2024
  4. NOPOT4YOU replied to the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I have the same issue with the ally screen,owned allies are not showing on any of my toons on playstation us server since the last update....

Feb 8, 2024
  5. NOPOT4YOU liked Crowman's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Well, since the 10hrs update... and curious gift... (weird coz why give hairstyles after 10hrs later maintenance...) After the...

Feb 8, 2024
  6. NOPOT4YOU liked Ultimus Primus's post in the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

So when i switch from healer to dps my Trans card will not stay, it is replaced with my page o d that sits in the same slot in the other...

Nov 17, 2023
  7. NOPOT4YOU replied to the thread Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories.

I hope they fix this very very soon. I found out that the only way to fix this is to switch to the same armory twice everytime, which would...

Nov 17, 2023
  8. NOPOT4YOU replied to the thread Test Discussion GU139: Repair Removal.

I am not against doing away with repairing gear but, i want to know what i will be receiving in compensation for the 200+ repair bots that...

Nov 8, 2023