Confirmed Artifacts not saving correctly in armories

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ziggurat, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Ziggurat New Player

I've discovered that when I swap armories on multiple characters, all of whom have up-to-date armories with all of their skill points imprinted, the initial artifact slot does not load in. For example, if I have purple ray in my first art slot for my healing build, and then switch to my dps armory, purple ray still remains in the first art slot, despite the fact that transformation card is imprinted in the first slot for that build. I've tried several times to reimprint my dps build, but whenever I switch back to it from my healing build, purple ray is not replaced.
    • Like x 9
  2. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

So when i switch from healer to dps my Trans card will not stay, it is replaced with my page o d that sits in the same slot in the other armory. If i go from one dps to another it is fine but if i remove trans during an armory swap "POOF".

EDIT: Also when i switch armories its says "a item could not be loaded"
    US/PC
    • Like x 10
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm seeing this issue as well. When I switch to certain armories I get:

"One or more pieces of equipment could not be loaded from this build."

Artifacts aren't slotting in correctly when switching builds.
    • Like x 3
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Same message when switching from tank to dps, manacles where grim should be
    • Like x 2
  5. The OmniScrooge Level 30

Same issue. If I have the same art loaded on two or more armories, it doesn't load on the initial switch (A1 -> A2). But if I re-load the same armory (A2 -> A2) then the art(s) load correctly.
    • Like x 4
  6. Miserable Dedicated Player

Please look into this asap. This is a pretty serious issue. It's going to be a very annoying weekend if they wait until Monday.
    • Like x 2
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Temporary thing to try while this is fixed - it seems like part of the issue stems from the same artifacts switching artifact slots when you change armories. For example, say your AoE DPS armory has the Transformation Card in artifact slot 1 and your ST DPS armory has the Transformation Card in artifact slot 3. When you switch between these two builds you will get the error.

So what I did was I made sure every armory I have that shares artifacts has those artifacts in the same artifact slots. That seems to have taken care of the problem for me, although, there was this one test I ran where I set up two armories with the exact same artifacts in the exact same slots and I got the error. It only happened once, but it did happen. So there is likely more to this problem than meets the eye.
    • Like x 8
  8. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

just came on to post this - had success making sure arts used in multi armories are in same art slots.
    • Like x 3
  9. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Thank you everyone for letting me know it wasn't just me!
    • Like x 1
  10. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Come join us!
    Up-Votes Needed - Artifacts not saving correctly in armories | DC Universe Online Forums (daybreakgames.com)
  11. NOPOT4YOU New Player

I hope they fix this very very soon. I found out that the only way to fix this is to switch to the same armory twice everytime, which would be impossible to do if you are in combat... PLEASE FIX THIS DEVS.
  12. Eve YouTuber

Oh wow..now I realize what happened when I found my healing artifact on my dps armory lol and I saved the right one and it still shows Page of Destiny when I switch armories.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have confirmed this issue and will work on a fix.
    • Like x 7
  14. Joybird Committed Player

Yes, it seems to happen when an artifact swaps positions between armories. Unfortunately, simply putting the same artifacts in the same slots doesn't work for me, since I artifact swap from the bottom artifact slot. Which artifact I swap varies between armories.
    • Like x 1
  15. Miserable Dedicated Player

Any update on this? It's been over a week and artifacts are still not loading correctly when switching armories.
  16. XBlue Well-Known Player

If you use the armory twice, they loaded correctly. The arts are still saved, but it's like the over 5 years old bug, that weapon mastery styles changed, if you logged out and in. I hope they can fix it under 10 years :)
  17. Jcal Dedicated Player

Should already be fixed with Test Server Update - December 8th. We'll see when it goes live. Could be as early as this upcoming week, and no later than the first or second week of January.
    • Like x 1