Lugo's Recent Activity

1. Lugo replied to the thread DEVS! AUTOMATED CHAT SPAM IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!.

the bots are recognizable and in leagues. they're members of the community now I'm always saying this XD

Apr 6, 2024
  2. Lugo replied to the thread stat clamp.

I agree there should be an option to solo all content at whatever your current power is, or whatever. That's bad implementation. But it...

Mar 31, 2024
  3. Lugo replied to the thread stat clamp.

Nobody wants to get played :rolleyes: I know it stings. Regardless of their feelings there's gear, styles and feats locked behind...

Mar 31, 2024
  4. Lugo replied to the thread stat clamp.

This is the true problem we face, not the stat clamp. The devs don't and won't focus on giving players what they came for, being a...

Mar 30, 2024
  5. Lugo replied to the thread stat clamp.

FFXIV is the most successful MMO in the world right now by far and nobody cares about a stat clamp. The players want to play the game...

Mar 30, 2024
  6. Lugo replied to the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

if they did wind powers it would bring me back to this game for at least a month really amazing (****** up and funny) how players have...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

they should do another stat clamp

Mar 26, 2024
  8. Lugo replied to the thread Prouders letter for those who havent seen it.

who is impressed by the devs constantly reusing old content? why even announce anything? aha "more nothing!"

Mar 26, 2024
  9. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

There's a lot to say if you think about it Your whole "noobs should deal with the noobs, and deal with making EEG better, and old...

Dec 25, 2023
  10. Lugo replied to the thread What Was Your Experience Like In Peak PVP?.

8v8 fortress of solitude used to be some of the wildest fun you could have on this game what killed it for me was PVP going more towards...

Dec 24, 2023
  11. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I saw the truth. The game itself SUCKS for you, but you force yourself to deal with it for actually NO REASON. Sure, it might be more fun...

Dec 24, 2023
  12. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Holy ******* **** xD When I get into it with you forum people, I feel like nothing you're saying is real or matters. But I can still...

Dec 24, 2023
  13. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I think most people who play DC play it closer to how I do. I'm barely on and I can't be arsed to keep up with any DLCs or updates. But...

Dec 24, 2023
  14. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

Maybe one day when I'm really bored. I wish we could get some type of poll on stat clamping because my gut is telling me only the...

Dec 18, 2023
  15. Lugo liked Reinheld's post in the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

I don't mean this as any offense to you, but anything you say, has been said already many many times over. Same as anything I say has...

Dec 18, 2023
  16. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

But how is stat clamping a mistake, because it doesn't make players better at the game? In a way it does because you can finally get into...

Dec 18, 2023
  17. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

This is a terrible idea for queue times. If you want players to get better at the game we need to change the way they're learning to...

Dec 18, 2023
  18. Lugo replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

So yall would really rather go into low-tier content and wipe it out in 2 seconds over and over and over (bc most of the content would be...

Dec 18, 2023
  19. Lugo replied to the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

the devs know most players have little or no standards, at least for this game, so they'll take anything (content in loot boxes instead of...

Dec 11, 2023
  20. Lugo liked Kuno's post in the thread I', sorry, I can't believe emotes are profitable.

I'm sorry I just can't believe it. Here we are with no new powersets, no new or higher tier abilities for existing powersets, no new...

Dec 11, 2023