Lugo's Recent Activity

1. Lugo has a new avatar.

Feb 7, 2020
  2. Lugo replied to the thread Letter from Dimensional Ink CEO Jack Emmert.

I only hope this means an end to loot boxes and CR skips and other ways to pay your way through the game instead of playing it, and going...

Jan 26, 2020
  3. Lugo liked Chia Death's post in the thread Asking For It.

Well, thanks for letting us know how you feel. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dec 30, 2019
  4. Lugo replied to the thread Asking For It.

It seems like this is a part of it, like the passion was lost for some reason. And I'm sure everyone who works on the game thinks they...

Dec 30, 2019
  5. Lugo replied to the thread Asking For It.

had 2 delete some stuff cause the post got too long whoops You're right. And this should have been addressed years ago. I somewhat...

Dec 11, 2019
  6. Lugo posted a new thread.

Asking For It

Somewhere along the way this turned into a rant, sorry. You're probably better off not wasting your time since it'll probably get deleted...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Dec 10, 2019
  7. Lugo replied to the thread Developers' priorities these days..

Monster inflation has been a problem for more than a few days actually.

Dec 10, 2019
  8. Lugo liked the solowing's post in the thread Time capsules suck now.

Last time i posted a video of Jim Sterlings videos in a thread it got removed, because it was basicly "stirring the pot"

Dec 10, 2019
  9. Lugo replied to the thread All I want for Christmas....

don't say communist revolution don't say communist revolution don't say communist revolution uhhhhhhhh commputer new computer yeah

Dec 2, 2019
  10. Lugo replied to the thread Episode 33: Atlantis....

After 20 Gotham/CC DLCs, the bar is so low that flying wait no I mean swimming around in Atlantis is a breath of fresh air. does look...

Dec 2, 2019
  11. Lugo replied to the thread Devs pls pls pls Stop putting feat on TimeCapsule in future and onwards.

Good work doing another Gotham/CC DLC? LOL Devs are lazy, it's the only reason why they depend on exploiting their players so much with...

Dec 1, 2019
  12. Lugo replied to the thread Time capsules suck now.

Actually not everyone thinks like this and game devs know it. Loot boxes are gambling and they're specifically designed to get people...

Nov 30, 2019
  13. Lugo liked Brit's post in the thread Time capsules suck now.

/shrug. I am one of many who spends no physical money on time capsules, and greatly enjoys them as a result. I run multiple accounts, so...

Nov 30, 2019
  14. Lugo replied to the thread Save me: Torn between Nature and electric heal.

Well nature is way uglier so

Nov 30, 2019