Knight Racer's Recent Activity

1. Knight Racer liked Emoney's post in the thread The DCUO Community feels smaller….

Right now it's 1:30 pm est. USPS/PC 9 phases in HoL 33-35 players in each WT 49 players (it does say out of 250 btw, but it never gets...

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  2. Knight Racer replied to the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

Just wanted to post both video showcases when they were ready and thank Impassioned Justyne for doing a great job showing them off:...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:15 AM
  3. Knight Racer replied to the thread Share your bases.

Thank you very much. It took me about 2 years to design and billions to buy all those base items. Once they raise the base item limit...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  4. Knight Racer liked Eve's post in the thread Share your bases.

Love this!!! Super fun to watch and one of the best works I've seen in the manor theme! This is not nearly enough libraries!...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:14 PM
  5. Knight Racer replied to the thread Share your bases.

Impassioned Justyne did a second showcase base video for me for my other base, knightwood manor: [media] Enjoyed it so much watched it a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  6. Knight Racer replied to the thread Tell us what auras or materials you would like to see next!.

I'd like a dark grey and black material but with the 3rd channel being a bright glowing red with an animation similar to the enhanced...

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:30 AM
  7. Knight Racer replied to the thread [Idea] New game mode: Invasion.

I'm all for new ideas because each week there are dozens of good ones being posted on the forum. They just don't seem too invested in...

Apr 19, 2024
  8. Knight Racer replied to the thread Idea for superman anniversary event.

I forgot to mention that each day you visit Alfred pr kelex you will give you a batman / superman themed collection out of twelve for 3...

Apr 19, 2024
  9. Knight Racer replied to the thread Idea for superman anniversary event.

Apr 19, 2024
  10. Knight Racer liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Idea for superman anniversary event.

+1 and definitely need Alfred ...Especially if he can be set to refresh your generator for you lol

Apr 19, 2024
  11. Knight Racer posted a new thread.

Idea for superman anniversary event

I know thisin all likelihood will not be made, however I do feel that they had a great opportunity to add a base pet NPC for a kalex to be...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 19, 2024
  12. Knight Racer replied to the thread [Idea] New game mode: Invasion.

It's so funny when people suggest bringing mew odeas and concepts an outdated game from the same engine for 13 years, which will take...

Apr 17, 2024
  13. Knight Racer replied to the thread [Idea] New game mode: Invasion.

It's so funny when people suggest bringing mew odeas and concepts an outdated game from the same engine for 13 years, which will take...

Apr 17, 2024
  14. Knight Racer replied to the thread Share your bases.

Thank you very much Eve.

Apr 14, 2024
  15. Knight Racer liked Eve's post in the thread Share your bases.

That was a fun tour by Jae!! Great job on the base Racer, I love the design at 12:11 :)

Apr 14, 2024
  16. Knight Racer replied to the thread Share your bases.

Impassioned Justyne was nice enough to do a base showcase for my base knightwood estate: [media] This base took me about 4 weeks to put...

Apr 14, 2024
  17. Knight Racer replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

I would like to see every door we have be interactive to actually open instead of having to break them into pieces. It really takes away...

Apr 13, 2024
  18. Knight Racer replied to the thread Base Showcasing (YouTube)DCUOJustyne.

I just subscribed to your channel myself. Can't wait to see you showcase my 2 bases knightwood manor and knightwood estate. You guys should...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. Knight Racer replied to the thread Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!.

Today is my birthday and what I wanted to add to my base is one of those old fashioned tiered birthday cakes but just like the old...

Apr 10, 2024
  20. Knight Racer replied to the thread Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards.

Thank you for noticing that there are so many styles that must be missing that haven't been added to any vendor. I just hope the devs...

Apr 9, 2024
  21. Knight Racer liked Pingvinozavr's post in the thread Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards.

Pretty much all post House of Legends episode related enhanced style sets are missing from the Doctor Fate i.e. Enhanced Future Warden,...

Apr 9, 2024
  22. Knight Racer replied to the thread Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards.

Well I'm thinking it's a great idea for those of us who want that style if it's not going to return after 2 years and 3 months rather...

Apr 9, 2024
  23. Knight Racer replied to the thread Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards.

it should be in the epsode vendor or Dr. fate vendor but since it hasn't been dropped there I was incentivizing the idea that maybe adding...

Apr 9, 2024
  24. Knight Racer posted a new thread.

Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards

I was hoping with the staff positions being filled with the company that it might be possible to raise an old idea, such as adding all of...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 9, 2024
  25. Knight Racer replied to the thread New power set Wishlist.

We need a more robust setup for gadgets like the OP stated power armor more of a cybernetic tech assault suit armor like iron man and less...

Apr 8, 2024