Marketplace Adding Styles Daily Login Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I was hoping with the staff positions being filled with the company that it might be possible to raise an old idea, such as adding all of the daily login rewards styles to the marketplace, so we can purchase them for those of us that have missed out on certain style sets. I have been patiently waiting for the enhanced future warden style to return from January 2022 in either of the available vendors, but it has not been re-released yet. I'm sure there are thousands of other great styles that have been added to the game that have only been available as only daily login rewards for that one month, seems a waste of the design team's efforts. Imagine creating a catalog with preview images of all of them for people to be able to purchase all your long and the possibilities of how much revenue that we generate.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Isn't it just the Enhanced Future Warden style that's missing? Why would they put it in the marketplace when it's supposed to go in the Doctor Fate vendor? Or the actual episode vendor?
  3. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

it should be in the epsode vendor or Dr. fate vendor but since it hasn't been dropped there I was incentivizing the idea that maybe adding all daily login reward styles (of which this was one at one point january 2022), can be added to the marketplace for purchase along with all the other previous daily login rewards people may have missed out on and may want the option of purchasing straight out.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I thinking slapping a price tag on something that came free with membership is not the best idea.
  5. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Well I'm thinking it's a great idea for those of us who want that style if it's not going to return after 2 years and 3 months rather than missing out on it entirely. There are a bunch of other styles I'm sure players wish they could get their hands on but missed the daily login rewards for it. I'm all for waiting patiently for them to realize it's time to re-release it, but if the only way it can be done is with a few dollars, I'm all for it.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A great idea would be for them to just put it in a vendor. That doesn't require an additional price tag. It just requires someone to take the 30 minutes to put it in there.

Most of those styles except for the most recent and the enhanced future warden style are available in the Doctor Fate Vendor.
  7. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Pretty much all post House of Legends episode related enhanced style sets are missing from the Doctor Fate i.e. Enhanced Future Warden, Enhanced Bat Metal, Enhanced Sun God, Enhanced Bright Booster, Enhanced Godling Wonderpunk. Hera's Strength Restored isn't there either, though at least it is in the marketplace.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Cool.
  9. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Thank you for noticing that there are so many styles that must be missing that haven't been added to any vendor. I just hope the devs take notice to add the ones that are missing. I know the state of the game there are so many bugs that need to be fixed, lack of content, but at least they can add these minor things that can be easily remedied.