Kayla El's Recent Activity

1. Kayla El replied to the thread A hint of things to come??? (Sword and Shield).

I believe all the Wonder Woman fans out there like myself would be very happy to see this as an addition to the game but i don't see it...

Apr 11, 2024
  2. Kayla El liked Multiverse's post in the thread A hint of things to come??? (Sword and Shield).

Hello Heroes and Villains..... If any of you used the EEViLLL Mummies Henchmen.... You may have noticed that one of the Mummies uses...

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Kayla El replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

[IMG]

Jan 25, 2024
  4. Kayla El replied to the thread Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!.

Greetings DCUO Developers, Can we please get some more angelic costume styles, maybe something inspired by this!? Thank you very much and...

Jan 18, 2024
  5. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Mate just forget about i am not going to start posting screenshots here on the forums of the damage i do in a 10 sec parser with the...

Jan 2, 2024
  6. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

This is the ST loadout and rotation you recommended to me which has 1 major flaw it starts the rotation with an ability that is not a...

Jan 2, 2024
  7. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Yeah he knows the theory very well but sadly in practice the reality is a bit different. I welcome him on the EU servers to prove to...

Jan 2, 2024
  8. Kayla El liked lamourboy001's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Just don't listen to Deity, he's here 24/7 as a daybreak agent. o_O He loves trolling people but doesn't play the game so no matter...

Jan 2, 2024
  9. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Dude it's no disadvantage at all because as a precision player for single target you don't need to use any abilities except for the...

Jan 2, 2024
  10. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Precision dps doesn't have the option of using the weapon buff to give them more damage then might players - what the heck are you...

Jan 2, 2024
  11. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Mate are you serious right now coming here and claiming that an increase in precision and weapon dps by 33% from the weapon buff is not...

Jan 2, 2024
  12. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Hahaha yeah brother sometimes i don't even know myself why do i keep bothering explaining that precision is way stronger than might, i...

Jan 2, 2024
  13. Kayla El liked thedemonocus's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

I have both might and prec characters and i can say for a fact prec is way stronger than might. A prec player with 100 sp and no arts can...

Jan 2, 2024
  14. Kayla El liked lamourboy001's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Haven't you heard yet that might > prec? If you're outdpsed by a prec, the problem is you. Wrong loadout, arts, allies, mods, etc....

Jan 2, 2024
  15. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Mate it doesn't matter he out dpses me without even having league buffs or using Flex Soder or Compound Omega and i have league buffs...

Jan 1, 2024
  16. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

What is your dps? - I don't understand your question do you mean the number of damage dealt in 10 seconds? Loadout and Rotation:...

Jan 1, 2024
  17. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Wow in that case i have no more comments to add...may God have mercy on the faith of this game!

Jan 1, 2024
  18. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason artifact swapping hasn't been stopped.

Greetings, DCUO developers and community, I just have one question for the developers without being i hope disrespectful in any way!...

Jan 1, 2024
  19. Kayla El liked Zeljan89's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

This just goes to show you that being prec literally involves no skill what so ever. Doesn't necessarily have to be a nerf but at least...

Jan 1, 2024
  20. Kayla El replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Brother i am with you on this one, i too am having a hard time understanding the exact same thing, but i think one of the main...

Jan 1, 2024
  21. Kayla El liked Roocck's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

I just can’t understand how the devs and some of the community can really not accept that presión players with bow combo is not op and that...

Jan 1, 2024
  22. Kayla El liked Roocck's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Lol this is what I am talking about it’s always that players are bad and not that it could be that precision is just simply better. I m...

Jan 1, 2024
  23. Kayla El replied to the thread Precision vs might these days.

Precision dps is actually a lot harder than might dps, but sadly very boring and limited, mostly because out of all the weapon...

Jan 1, 2024
  24. Kayla El liked Real Dream's post in the thread Buying Skill Points(stat points).

I think we should be able to buy skill points. because we can literally buy everything else in the game why not skill points too? it takes...

Jan 1, 2024
  25. Kayla El replied to the thread Precision vs might these days.

What i don't understand is why powers don't have an ability buff and why controller powers don't have a group ability buff increasing the...

Jan 1, 2024