Datatrack's Recent Activity

1. Datatrack liked BƖack's post in the thread Every story has its own dilemma and sad sad ending.

[media] [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Datatrack liked BƖack's post in the thread The end is near.

No updates coming at all, instead they feed you with more BBs. Plus that radio silence is absolutely disgusting and unacceptable. I...

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Datatrack liked BƖack's post in the thread plans for the year.

It is obvious. There is no basis for presenting their plan. The plan will be the same as always, i.e.: More Time Capsules & Booster...

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Datatrack liked Mᴏrph's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

EG7 annouced that they gonna keep the game on life support, which means that all our hard earned money we put to DCUO, they don't put it...

Nov 12, 2023
  5. Datatrack liked WнуѕOѕєяιoυ5's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

RIP This game, THIS TIME fr. :oops: DGC what have you done?? What have this game become. :confused:

Nov 12, 2023
  6. Datatrack liked Lvl 30's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

Ummm...Tin foil hat.

Nov 12, 2023
  7. Datatrack liked Lvl 30's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

I give this game 2 years max of its life.

Nov 12, 2023
  8. Datatrack liked Shapeshifter's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

[media] DCUO is a DEAD GAME, and this video shows that off perfectly. What you're looking at with this presentation is a WHALE EXPLOITATION...

Nov 12, 2023
  9. Datatrack liked Lvl 30's post in the thread DCUO population is bleeding off after EG7 announcement.

If the game is on life support, what's the point of them holding on too it?. o_O

Nov 12, 2023
  10. Datatrack has a new avatar.

Nov 12, 2023