Crowman's Recent Activity

1. Crowman replied to the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Exemple? please? u got screenshots or any related about a next update?

Mar 14, 2024
  2. Crowman liked marxus's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

This bug was confirmed over a month ago and there's still no update or solution? What is going on with the Devs?

Mar 14, 2024
  3. Crowman replied to the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I got the same problem, continue the problem since the last update and dont fix them. I know how u feel :/ Please fix this error.

Feb 18, 2024
  4. Crowman liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I got my ticket back saying it was fixed. However, when I first logged in, I could see my owned allies, but then when I opened the menu a...

Feb 18, 2024
  5. Crowman liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Same here and still no fix. Just submitted a ticket. Crossing my fingers. Peace and DCUO Forever

Feb 18, 2024
  6. Crowman liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

We are looking into this bug.

Feb 18, 2024
  7. Crowman liked Joybird's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Confirmed. My owned allies are almost always completely missing. I can't swap allies at all.

Feb 18, 2024
  8. Crowman liked iLazy's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Information about the fixes on the terrible update are very very slow. It's nearly 1 week and all we get is "maybe, maybe not soon tm"

Feb 18, 2024
  9. Crowman liked NOPOT4YOU's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I have the same issue with the ally screen,owned allies are not showing on any of my toons on playstation us server since the last update....

Feb 18, 2024
  10. Crowman replied to the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I got that issure too, when i back to play DC and i see my allies for a few seconds and later they are gone when i open my inventory...

Feb 2, 2024
  11. Crowman liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Since the update, I haven’t been able to see my allies. They did appear last night for a brief time - but now they’re gone entirely...

Feb 2, 2024
  12. Crowman liked Lowbudgtmechanic's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

Can confirm this as well ally list disappears. Also not sure if related noticed that Zatanna Ally pet buff animation is hit or miss. The...

Feb 2, 2024
  13. Crowman replied to the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

thats happened me, i mean thats exactly happend to me.

Feb 2, 2024
  14. Crowman liked shadowmoon's post in the thread Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED.

I'm experiencing this as well in PC. No visuals in the "Allies Owned" HUD but I can select/assign them. This happened after the latest...

Feb 2, 2024
  15. Crowman replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

i got other bug related about voice chat, but this tiem is about the volume goes out of adjustment when you restart, change or close and...

Feb 1, 2024
  16. Crowman posted a new thread.

Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED

Well, since the 10hrs update... and curious gift... (weird coz why give hairstyles after 10hrs later maintenance...) After the...

Forum: Resolved

Feb 1, 2024
  17. Crowman replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

My voice chat issure are fixed, thanks for the suggest, Sollace ♥ And thanks for all people answer this post here. thanks for help me...

Dec 18, 2023
  18. Crowman liked Sollace's post in the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

Well apparently, problem solved on my side, and for my part I am on PC, in the settings "voice" -> "speaker" this, it was put all alone on...

Dec 18, 2023
  19. Crowman replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

I wish that solution work well but i check all my config and all are corrects, but i cant ear the voice chat on DCUO. I mean only the...

Dec 17, 2023
  20. Crowman liked Sollace's post in the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

Same problem, I can't hear what's being said from the voice, I haven't changed anything, I have the sound of the game, I also have the...

Dec 17, 2023
  21. Crowman liked Kestral's post in the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

Usually Backend in tech is the code behind the front facing system. So there is nothing we are likely going to be able to fix by...

Dec 17, 2023
  22. Crowman replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

lo the problem is retrocompatiblity between consoles and PC? right? i hope the problem can be solved

Dec 15, 2023
  23. Crowman replied to the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

what is "backend"? and like Batman on Alert of JLD Curse when talk with the 2nd boss: "Explain" please Meppy♥

Dec 15, 2023
  24. Crowman liked Mepps's post in the thread Confirmed Voice Chat Issures.

We are investigating these reports and working to improve voice chat. Our last update included backend changes to the system to support PS5...

Dec 15, 2023
  25. Crowman posted a new thread.

Confirmed Voice Chat Issures

Hellow, since the last maintenance, Dec 13th, after 8hrs of maintenance i got a issure of Voice chat related. When i logging on to play DC...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Dec 14, 2023