Fixed NOT ALLY ALLOWED

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Crowman, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Crowman Active Player

Well, since the 10hrs update... and curious gift... (weird coz why give hairstyles after 10hrs later maintenance...)
    After the maintenance... my Ally list disapear, i dont see nothing added allies previously the update. I got all ally but i cant see them on my list.
    I mean i got How Laught, Batman, Watchtower robot etc etc etc, but i cant see them on myAlly HUD.
    I mean Is a visual Allies HUD bug
    I got that issure on PC verse.
    • Like x 9
  2. shadowmoon New Player

I'm experiencing this as well in PC. No visuals in the "Allies Owned" HUD but I can select/assign them. This happened after the latest update.
    • Like x 3
  3. CrYsiS44 Well-Known Player

Since the update, I haven’t been able to see my allies. They did appear last night for a brief time - but now they’re gone entirely (they’re still there obviously! But not visible)

I’ve checked this across several toons, and several people in the league confirmed it on their end too. Please look at this.
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this bug.
    • Like x 3
  5. Lowbudgtmechanic New Player

Can confirm this as well ally list disappears. Also not sure if related noticed that Zatanna Ally pet buff animation is hit or miss. The animation pops up but disappears within a sec or two. Zatanna ally level 7 should be for ten seconds and was working fine before the update
    • Like x 1
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

I logged in and had 2 free gifts. Gift A - Lex Luthor Ally, Gift B - pack of Black history month Hairstyles.

The Hairstyles were available on every character. The Lex Ally was only available on one character even though I didn't claim it it only showed up on one character (the first one I logged in on). I was going to claim it on a different character but it never showed up anywhere else, so I went back to the first character and claimed it hoping I could trade it - NOPE. big fat sigh. I have a Lex specific alt that I wanted it on and now I'm bummed.

Also, after claiming the Lex ally, my entire ally list vanished on all my characters. I can't swap ally's, or upgrade them.
    • Like x 1
  7. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Sucked in the Void.
    • Like x 1
  8. Crowman Active Player

thats happened me, i mean thats exactly happend to me.
    • Like x 1
  9. Crowman Active Player

I got that issure too, when i back to play DC and i see my allies for a few seconds and later they are gone when i open my inventory and select Allies.
    I dont get Lex Luthor, only i get the hairstyle, only it and by be honest... i feel scammed for that :/ why gift hairstyle only for wait 10 hrs of maintenance? really, we need get better gift than a simple hairstyle, plus if we got bug issures like crash or visual bugs like actually Update :/
    • Like x 1
  10. Joybird Committed Player

Confirmed. My owned allies are almost always completely missing. I can't swap allies at all.
    • Like x 2
  11. iLazy Well-Known Player

Information about the fixes on the terrible update are very very slow. It's nearly 1 week and all we get is "maybe, maybe not soon tm"
    • Like x 1
  12. NOPOT4YOU New Player

I have the same issue with the ally screen,owned allies are not showing on any of my toons on playstation us server since the last update. Please fix this issue as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 1
  13. Luntalcild New Player

My allies just went missing yesterday. There was no issue before that for me.
  14. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Same here and still no fix. Just submitted a ticket. Crossing my fingers.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  15. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I got my ticket back saying it was fixed. However, when I first logged in, I could see my owned allies, but then when I opened the menu a second time and after that, they were gone again. I logged out and back in and still my owned allies could not be seen. I would have to say not fixed yet.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  16. Crowman Active Player

I got the same problem, continue the problem since the last update and dont fix them. I know how u feel :/ Please fix this error.
  17. marxus Committed Player

Any update on when this is being addressed?
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

My Allies are still invisible as well. This is really annoying
  19. Kaistyle2 New Player

Had this issue since one of the last updates. It is still there, but I know my allies are in the list if I cycle through as if I was looking to pick one. Hopefully it will be fixed because I tried validating my files and even reporting in the daybreak support, but they suggested that I report it here.
  20. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Yup, they closed my ticket and said follow this thread on the forum.

Peace and DCUO Forever