Controller's Recent Activity

1. Controller replied to the thread plans for the year.

I've been saying for years that I'm here until the servers are shut down. I see no need to change those sentiments. [IMG]

Mar 17, 2024
  2. Controller liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread plans for the year.

It's amazing to me that I make a comment about players exacerbating an already negative situation by spreading hyperbole and rumors,...

Mar 17, 2024
  3. Controller liked PrinceD's post in the thread plans for the year.

Next year we will have James Gunn's new DC universe, I'm wondering if this universe is successful, this game could really take advantage of...

Mar 17, 2024
  4. Controller liked Great Architect's post in the thread plans for the year.

It comes from every area of EG7. It's really not important where. You could say that the profits from Everquest are being used for that,...

Mar 17, 2024
  5. Controller liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread plans for the year.

I think it's justifiable to blame players for spreading misinformation. There are a lot of things being said about the investment...

Mar 17, 2024
  6. Controller liked Great Architect's post in the thread plans for the year.

That's the thing - I've watched that video, and nowhere does he say that the money from DCUO is being siphoned off to other games. In...

Mar 17, 2024
  7. Controller liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread plans for the year.

False. The EG7 investor meeting presented all their games would be available to play over the next year. DCUO was shown to be the most...

Mar 17, 2024
  8. Controller replied to the thread What are you listening to now?.

[media]

Mar 17, 2024
  9. Controller replied to the thread Milestone's (DC) Icon and Rocket.

Icon and Rocket #21, January 1995. By Dwayne McDuffie, writer. M.D. Bright, penciller. Mike Gustovich and Steve Mitchell, inkers. Jason...

Mar 17, 2024
  10. Controller replied to the thread Random Videos :).

[media] Pretty Orange Boy!

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Controller replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Also, Multiverse - Atom Smasher (Albert Rothstein) is Jewish. [IMG] [IMG]

Feb 11, 2024
  12. Controller replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

The funny thing with this post is that - if we just research and look for it hard enough - there's certain to be SOMETHING that...

Feb 11, 2024
  13. Controller liked Deathmournex's post in the thread Fire (Beatriz Da Costa) as a possible ally?.

"Power Colorization and iconic power fire form?

Feb 8, 2024
  14. Controller replied to the thread Fire (Beatriz Da Costa) as a possible ally?.

[IMG] The writers of JLU did such a great job with character development. For a previously unknown character (to me), Fire was showcased...

Feb 8, 2024
  15. Controller replied to the thread Dwayne McDuffie Tribute.

[IMG]

Feb 8, 2024
  16. Controller liked Lukasz2024's post in the thread Hey people I am new.

Hey Controller I'm going to play tomorrow if I have time, The game is fun, I have been playing today, love flying :)

Feb 7, 2024
  17. Controller replied to the thread Hey people I am new.

Hello, Cool Hand Lukasz2024..... I don't play on the Switch but I know that on PC and PS if I recall the servers go down daily for...

Feb 7, 2024
  18. Controller replied to the thread What are you listening to now?.

[media]

Feb 7, 2024
  19. Controller liked Plowed In's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

That’s my thought…that they’re saving Icon for something else…

Feb 7, 2024
  20. Controller liked TheLorax's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Comic covers as posters: https://www.dc.com/blog/2024/01/08/dc-preview-dc-power-2024-black-history-month-anthology...

Feb 6, 2024
  21. Controller replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Well, they DID include Icon as an NPC voice as well as one of the weekly mission NPCs for the Shock to The System DLC, which was...

Feb 6, 2024
  22. Controller liked Metallix's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Can we get a dlc base on icon and batwing

Feb 6, 2024
  23. Controller replied to the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

Here's why I personally want ICON as an ally - especially if there are plans in the future for the addition of allies in celebration of...

Feb 5, 2024
  24. Controller replied to the thread Dwayne McDuffie Tribute.

[IMG]

Feb 5, 2024
  25. Controller posted a new thread.

Dwayne McDuffie Tribute

[IMG] Mr. McDuffie had a part in many projects during his time among us, with material in Marvel, DC as well as Ben 10 and the Epic...

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

Feb 5, 2024