Celebrate Black History Month

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Great job on these hairstyles, I love them all! The Braided Buns Hairstyle is my favorite.

Can we also have an afro beard? As a face style please.

Another thing, it's not relevant to this specific topic, but isn't it high time to separate the hairstyles from the facial hair? I'd like to have a separate category for facial hair.
    • Like x 3
  2. Dene Devoted Player

oh so long ago.. I requested exactly that or wished it anyway lol
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Comic covers as posters:
    https://www.dc.com/blog/2024/01/08/dc-preview-dc-power-2024-black-history-month-anthology
    https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/11/15/...rs-by-fan-favorite-artist-nikolas-draper-ivey
    https://www.gamesradar.com/dc-black-history-month-2022/

BLM graffiti from Shock to the System as base decorations.

DC logo and 'BLACK HISTORY MONTH' as emblems
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Pan-African colors material
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Cyborg cannon hand style and/or hand-blaster style.
    [IMG]

John Stewart Emerald Knight style
    [IMG]

Teen Lantern style
    [IMG]

Sojourner Mullein glasses
    [IMG]

Mister Terrific face style and jacket
    [IMG][IMG]

Steel's and or Natasha's hammer as a weapon style and/or back style. Natasha's crop top hoodie, preferably with the 'S':
    [IMG][IMG]

Vixen slim suit
    [IMG]

Bronze Tiger style
    [IMG]

Black Spider style
    [IMG]

Vigilante style
    [IMG]

Signal when he was a Robin
    [IMG]

Malcolm Hutch Nightwing style
    [IMG]

Papa Midnite style
    [IMG][IMG]

Marilyn Moonlight style
    [IMG]

Naomi McDuffie style
    [IMG]

Kid Flash mask
    [IMG]

Power Girl style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. Death Strike New Player

Hello Multiverse!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

We already have the Steel Hammer.

And we have the Kid Flash cowl.

6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

First of all, I would like to express my respect and love to all the players. Now I will write what I am going to write in Turkish. Maybe there may be errors when I use the English translation, so I want you to translate it.

1.) US+EU=1 / 2 Server 1 server içinde olmalı. Bütün oyuncular birlikte olmalı.

2.) Elit plus kaldırılmalı ( Çünkü yeni başlayan oyuncular çok fazla var, yeni oyuncular güçlü olmadıkları için hile kullanmak zorunda kalıyorlar ve eski oyuncular hileler yüzünden oyunu bırakıp gittiler.)

3.) Oyunda bir görev hatası olduğunda ve bu görev hatasının resmi çekilip atıldığında destekten yardım istenildiğinde o hata hemen düzeltilmeli ve oyuncuya destek olmak için görev yapılmış bir şekilde oyuncuya teslim edilmeli.

4.) Eventler arka arkaya yada aynı tarih içinde 1'den fazla yapılmamalı. Sadece çocuklar değil herkes oynuyor bu oyunu her yaştan. İnsanlar kendilerine ve ailesine zaman ayırmalı.

5.) Geliştiriciler sadece oyunu geliştirmek için değil, hesap açıp server içinde bizimle ( Gizli oyuncu ) olarak oynamalı ve sohbetlerde oyuncuların yaşadığı sıkıntıları o an onlarla birlikte yaşamalı ve anlık olarak çözüm getirip problemi çözmeli.

6.) Pazarda satış yapıldığında komisyon yada farklı ücret alınmamalı çünkü item eğer satılmazsa kasamızdaki para azalıyor ve biz buna üzülüyoruz, masraf ödediğimiz için.

7.) Günde en fazla 2 saat oynayabilen çalışan yani gerçek hayatta çok meşgul olan ama bu oyunuda oynamak isteyen insanları düşünerek ayda 1 kez olmak üzere toplu 1 ödül verilmeli hediye paket içinde. ( Bu paketin içinde 1 ay içinde kazanılması gereken özüllerin %10'u hesaplanıp verilmeli.

8.) Sohbetlerde otomatik çeviri düğmesi konulmalı ve her oyuncu birbirleriyle anlaşabilmeli. Oyuncular Birbirlerini anlayabilmeli okuyabilmeli ve yazabilmeli.

9.) OYUNA TÜRKÇE DİL DESTEĞİ Mutlaka getirilmeli.

10.) Oyuncuların oynadığı ülkelerde belirli oyunculara TEMSİLCİLİK verilmeli ve oyuncu yetkilendirilmeli. Çünkü, Her ülkeden oynayan oyuncuların maddi durumları farklı. Bazı oyuncular zengin bazı oyuncular fakir. Maddi durumu kötü olan oyuncularda bu oyunu oynuyor ve oynamak istiyor, Bu yüzden her ülkenin parasıyla oyun içi alışveriş yapılmalı. Örnek: ( Türkiye'de 1 dolar = 30 Türk lirası ) Türkiye'deki oyuncular bir şey satın almak istediklerinde satın alamıyorlar çünkü çok pahallı oluyor. Tam 30 katı oluyor. Eğer siz her ülkeden 1 oyuncu yada 2, 3 oyuncu seçerseniz ve bu oyuncularla iş birliği yapıp temsilcilik verirseniz oyuna para akışı daha güçlü olucaktır. Sizin 1 dolara sattığınızı biz kendi ülkemizde 1 türk lirasına satın almak istiyoruz. Bana güvenin satışlarınız çok hızlı artıcak, oyuncu sayınız yükselicek, bütün oyuncular güçlenicek, hem siz para kazanacaksınız hemde oyuncular oyunu zevk alarak VE HİLESİZ OYNAYACAKLAR.!

Ben 2011'den beri farklı hesaplar ile bu oyunu oynayan bir oyuncu olarak, bugüne kadar oynadığım tüm oyunlarda oyun yöneticilği yapmış biri olarak, ve bu oyundaki online süresi en uzun liglerden biri olan TÜRKİYE Liginin lideri olarak sizden ricamdır. US+EU Server'ı acil olarak birleştirin en hızlı şekilde.

Dc Universe Online EU Server TÜRKİYE League Leader - FazlaBakmaKafaYapar
    https://www.youtube.com/@MustafaGEZMEN
    I wish all players fun games.
  7. BO PERRY_CRS Well-Known Player

As a black man, Black History is more than a few hairstyles.
    Other considerations as BHM gifts:
    a cape with the "DC BLACK HISTORY MONTH LOGO" or a RED, BLACK & GREEN cape.
    Posters for bases.
    Milestones figurines.
    My suggestions.
    • Like x 2
  8. Controller Devoted Player

Great start with the hair styles. Thank you.

Would love to see an Icon ally in the future, as well as Rocket.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

[IMG]

this top, but without the S, please & thank you.
  10. Controller Devoted Player

Here's why I personally want ICON as an ally - especially if there are plans in the future for the addition of allies in celebration of Black History:

Icon's origins are ROOTED in Slavery. If you go with the original 42 issues of Icon and Rocket from the 1990's, his escape pod landed in the Deep South in 1839.

If you go with the more recent iteration of Icon, his escape pod landed on Earth in the Deep South in 1843.

While I like most of the "Recycled" Superheroes of Color in DC and Marvel NONE of them are as rooted in Black History TO ME as Icon.

To be clear - when I mention "Recycled" I mean Calvin Ellis or Val Zod. Kryptonians of color are not rooted in the Black History of Earth in Comics. Their personal struggle, while certainly noted - are simply not the same as Icon's.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Additionally - Icon's rich history includes World War II as well as serving in the Civil War with The Union.

There's also a panel in one of the original issues where he is standing behind MLK during a speech. I cannot recall the exact issue but when I do I'll post it this thread.

[IMG]

"His life spans the breadth of the African-American experience."
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

As a back style?

No, you have a Kid Flash cowl inspired by Bart Allen. Similar but not the same.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Use the Steel Neon Chroma... and it's the same. ;)
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not but keep that same energy when they come out with another Batman cowl.
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What would a New52 Kid Flash cowl have that you cannot have with the Kid Flash Cowl with the Steal Neon material???
    Also.... if you get the New52 Kid Flash cowl with the silver look and texture.... you will need the chest piece to match.
    Heck you will need the who New52 Kid Flash look.

Getthing the full New52 Kid Flash costume would make more sence then just the cowl.

But.... just the cowl???? technically we already have that in the game. ;)

Crossing my fingers for a Jim Aparo Batman cowl. ;)
    Or better yet.... the Full Batman costume by Jim Aparo. ;) ;)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You call yourself "Multiverse but you don't know what continuity that costume is from... Sad.

Anyhow the masks are not the same shape, the lightning bolts on the sides are not the same shape. If you bothered to actually look at the masks side by side you would see that.

I would rather like the whole suit but I'll settle for just the mask.
  16. Metallix Active Player

Can we get a dlc base on icon and batwing
    • Like x 3
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    What is sad is your reply. :confused:

If you don't know it comes from the New52........?? :oops: :oops:

If you mean it comes from Future's End???
    Yes.... The New52; Future's End.

[IMG]

But have fun anyway. ;)
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You haven't read a comic in the past 2 years have you? Try again. Let me know if you need a hint.
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    Despite whatever happened these past 2 years....
    the costume you showed in your post comes from the New52.

But enjoy the rest of your day. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  20. Controller Devoted Player

Well, they DID include Icon as an NPC voice as well as one of the weekly mission NPCs for the Shock to The System DLC, which was MARVELOUS I might add.

I personally wouldn't rule him out in a future DLC, perhaps going up against Starbreaker the Cosmic Vampire. Icon's Shadow Cabinet team and The Justice League had an EPIC crossover that spanned several issues a few years ago.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1