C Falcon's Recent Activity

1. C Falcon liked Fennec's post in the thread Vanilla mode.

This is a really good idea that should be explored, kind of a reset

Feb 28, 2024
  2. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

Again, where am I suggesting that anything needs to be rebalanced pertaining to this topic? There are plenty of things that should be...

Feb 27, 2024
  3. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

Feb 27, 2024
  4. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

So where did I say anything about running without other players with limitations on equipment? I'm aware this is an MMORPG and I've been...

Feb 27, 2024
  5. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

Exactly. And yeah, it should have better drops... just like elite and elite plus should. As far as in the buff goes, yeah you can...

Feb 27, 2024
  6. C Falcon liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread Vanilla mode.

Um… are you asking for more solo content maybe? I do enjoy the solo content because sometimes I just want to go in there, be by myself,...

Feb 27, 2024
  7. C Falcon liked Fennec's post in the thread Vanilla mode.

I can imagine no arts, no weapon mastery just the basic game mode with better drops ?? No allies just dcuo in the buff the butt naked...

Feb 27, 2024
  8. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

I'd definitely enjoy more solo content and even walk ins. I wish they'd implement/bring this back the way it was originally, iirc. What...

Feb 27, 2024
  9. C Falcon replied to the thread Vanilla mode.

Cool I didn't know that. Can I also choose not to pick others up too? You can also run content for marks twice so we don't need double...

Feb 27, 2024
  10. C Falcon posted a new thread.

Vanilla mode

Can we get an option to run content without arts, allies, pets, henchmen, sodas, utility belts, and the like? Whether this is an option we...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 27, 2024
  11. C Falcon liked Ryll's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/to-the-dcuo-team-artifact-swapping.328775/#post-4594805 Same for you

Jan 6, 2024
  12. C Falcon liked Ryll's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

Why is everyone still talking about different equipment? What happens to quislet and grim when the artifacts are unequipped....they...

Jan 6, 2024
  13. C Falcon liked lamourboy001's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

When you use boos, you can take them off of your trinket or switch armory, they will stay. Now put any other pet in your trinket and...

Jan 6, 2024
  14. C Falcon liked Ryll's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

This has got to be the dumbest defense I have read to date. Trinkets actually specify they stay for a short time. Why didn't you...

Jan 6, 2024
  15. C Falcon liked Emoney's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

Hilarious you were the first to comment. So telling. Your comparison, is ridiculous. No players in the history of dcuo were swapping...

Jan 6, 2024
  16. C Falcon liked TripleX's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

I actually agree with this whole heartedly, only because many of us have played this game since the beginning. To be outdone by...

Jan 6, 2024
  17. C Falcon liked appocolyps's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

Its a discussion to be had for sure thanks for highlighting it.

Jan 6, 2024
  18. C Falcon liked appocolyps's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Known artifact swap bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted.

I have put together a simple video demonstration of some of the known artifact swap bugs, i.e lingering affects, cool down resets etc, that...

Jan 6, 2024
  19. C Falcon liked DarkLegend909's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed CTE Wonder Woman Pulse.

I dont know if this is a problem only on the EU server but in my account I cant see the Wonder Woman pulse attack in any of my character....

Dec 21, 2023
  20. C Falcon liked ArtemisWonderWoman7's post in the thread Shield Damage.

Damage that happen through shields is in of my biggest problem with tanking. Unless the Shield says protects from a portion of Damage it...

Dec 3, 2023
  21. C Falcon replied to the thread Episode Spotlight: Riddled with Crime!.

I wonder if it's feasible to implement something like a bounty system where we are individually assigned random world content to run each...

Dec 2, 2023
  22. C Falcon replied to the thread Real sidekick would be nice.

Why not give us the option to use our alts as sidekicks, giving them another purpose and potentially help gear them up?

Dec 2, 2023