BeastGamingSkill's Recent Activity

1. BeastGamingSkill liked Toshknight's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor!.

yea i know right this guy above the post you made is crazy, talking to people like were on the street, saying "you got a problem" and...

Sep 24, 2021
  2. BeastGamingSkill liked iQueen Celestia's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor!.

I never cared, nor noted; upon what you personally liked or not. That is your business and irrelevant to the topic. I was talking about the...

Sep 24, 2021
  3. BeastGamingSkill liked iQueen Celestia's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor!.

Hehe.. no problem at all.. if it was implemented properly. So, unless they allow leveled allies and favors across your WHOLE account...

Sep 24, 2021
  4. BeastGamingSkill liked NotMeMaybe's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor!.

Fanboy lvl over 9000

Sep 24, 2021
  5. BeastGamingSkill replied to the thread TANKS/Healers please stay away from Duos..please!.

Easy solution. Invite a friend and both of you go DPS. If you don't have a friend, then make one. Doesn't take a genius to "solve" your...

Sep 19, 2021
  6. BeastGamingSkill replied to the thread A Hard Goodbye to everyone, Bye Dcuo..

Players always write an essay when they "leave" but usually end up coming back

Sep 9, 2021
  7. BeastGamingSkill liked 9001BPM's post in the thread How much?!.

Please direct me to where I can get Aquaman without real money.

Sep 3, 2021
  8. BeastGamingSkill liked nawanda's post in the thread Stat clamping, first experience.

I’ve been away from home for a week, and got my first opportunity to play the new system this evening. I am an established player who has...

Aug 30, 2021
  9. BeastGamingSkill liked FlimJam's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 41: Omnibus Rewards.

Prestige rewards Since the on duty solo, duo, alert, raid debuffs everyone based on tier, shouldn't the prestige reward for completing it...

Aug 30, 2021
  10. BeastGamingSkill liked Apollo Starr's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

Don’t worry you are not alone in your feelings. Don’t let the usual posters that have to make you feel lesser bother you. I did the...

Aug 29, 2021
  11. BeastGamingSkill liked Psyanyde1's post in the thread Didn't want to jump on the bandwagon but..........

This DLC/GU has, over the last few days, made me delete 6 CR 300+ toons, give away loads of stuff, and cancel my membership. I know it...

Aug 29, 2021
  12. BeastGamingSkill liked Sgt. Rock's post in the thread A big less then nothing....

Agreed, Just look at all of the posts & all of the chat messages in game hating the changes in the update, A lot of existing / exiting...

Aug 28, 2021
  13. BeastGamingSkill liked TANK69's post in the thread A big less then nothing....

So, I am that guy who hates this new update (I can't call it episode, becasue there isn't any interesting thing or content in it). What is...

Aug 28, 2021
  14. BeastGamingSkill liked Civil's post in the thread This new update is a nightmare (clamping).

If you actually want to learn the game, you'd ask people, and so many times I tell these randoms what to do, they ignore it. wasting 3...

Aug 26, 2021
  15. BeastGamingSkill liked Civil's post in the thread This new update is a nightmare (clamping).

Idk their are just abunch of bots, but holy this is terrible. You can't do an alert cause some guy is in tank gear while dpsing when they...

Aug 26, 2021
  16. BeastGamingSkill liked Reinheld's post in the thread Stat clamp is going to ruin DCUO- Please reconsider making this go live.

And if the users don't come and stay?....will you be fine with a rollback and losing your challenging runs? If the users that...

Aug 19, 2021
  17. BeastGamingSkill liked PsySomatic's post in the thread Livestream Community Livestream & Daily Rewards - August 20, 2021.

Awesome, these daily rewards are a massive factor for us as players to see if membership is worth continuing or not, so I am hoping you...

Aug 19, 2021
  18. BeastGamingSkill liked Mepps's post in the thread Livestream Community Livestream & Daily Rewards - August 20, 2021.

Dev Invasions & More! Join us for our next community livestream tomorrow, August 20, 2021! We'll summon bosses, answer questions, and...

Aug 19, 2021
  19. BeastGamingSkill replied to the thread Bonus Nth Metal!.

Until Tuesday only? Guess the update goes live next week then.

Aug 18, 2021
  20. BeastGamingSkill liked Mepps's post in the thread Bonus Nth Metal!.

[IMG] BONUS NTH METAL WEEK This week, your chances to receive Nth Metal as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever...

Aug 18, 2021
  21. BeastGamingSkill liked JSnaples's post in the thread Stat clamp is going to ruin DCUO- Please reconsider making this go live.

Who said I had no idea of whats going on? No whats wrong with this game and the forums are karens like you who immediately hate on...

Aug 16, 2021