New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Jcal Dedicated Player

Sounds like the origin story for The Mad Guy.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

The Bad Guy isn't mad. He is just asking an honest question.
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes you have to buy the 10 or 20 pack to get the Chromas.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Only if 20 of them were bought as the 20-pack. That's the only way to get it from the Marketplace.
    • Like x 2
  5. myandria Item Storage

Ok, so let me get this straight; if I were to buy twenty of the 20 pack of Booster Bundles individually, logging in one character at a time for each purchase, then each one of those characters would get those mats because they are character bound, right?
    • Like x 1
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Everything is Account Bound including the gifted Cosmic Chroma/Shaded Comic.

If you bought the 20 BB Bundle twenty times you would get 400 Booster Bundles (they stack) and you'd get 20 Shaded Comic Materials (Account Bound, so you can move them wherever). You could buy everything on a single character, or you could switch characters and buy what you're going to buy. Makes no difference.
    • Like x 2
  7. Babù Active Player

But we can't unlocked Shaded comic material with replay badges on the others toons, though it's bounded to a character only, not to the Account o_O
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Until you consume it...... it is Account Bound.

Once you consume it.... yes sadly we cannot unlock it using replay badges.
    That has been asked many many times in the past..... somehow..... it is not an option. :(
    • Like x 1
  9. SoRecklezz New Player

How long is this bundle gonna be here?
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Usually it last for about a month.

And odds are we might be due for a new Resurgence Mega Capsule by then. ;)
  11. Red Wáve Well-Known Player

That would appear to be correct.

Assuming I read that correctly, in that The Bad Guy chose to buy 25 of the Booster Bundles that only mentions what's in said Booster Bundle, rather than the bundled 20 Booster Bundles that specifically states that The Bad Guy would also get a fabulous Shaded Comic Mat :/

The Bad Guy could possibly try to contact customer support and explain how The Bad Guy misclicked 25 times. Maybe they'll be understanding, maybe not :)
  12. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

It was not a misclick. It was an experiment. The BadGuy's girlfriend will buy him the 20 bundle today. The Bad one already has 3 shaded comics his good friend Matt the Plumber is going to sell for him.
  13. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

Here's the full list:
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 15 Flawless Nth Metal (15,000 Artifact XP)
    • 1 Case of Ally Favor (5,000 Ally Favor)
    • 1 Nth Metal Detector
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 Proto Bank-Bot
    • 1 Proto Broker-Bot
    • Bonus: 1 Booster Reward Box
    NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: 10X & 20X BOOSTER BUNDLES WITH BONUS

10 Booster Bundles + Bonus

Each pack of 10 Booster Bundles also includes a single Account Bound Cosmic Chroma Pack (your choice between Light or Dark versions). Note: This Material is usable by a single character and cannot be redeemed by other characters on your account.

20 Booster Bundles + Bonus

Each pack of 20 Booster Bundles also includes a single Account Bound Shaded Comic Material for one of the characters on your account! Note: This Material is usable by a single character and cannot be redeemed by other characters on your account.

MY BOOSTER BUNDLE REVIEW...

I appreciate the thoughts dev. I really do.. But i do feel the marketing and execution behind this booster bundle is LACKING.. Reason being is the VALUE aspect of the PRICE TAG that youre asking for.. Im not entirely sure why your business model is so against spoiling your base in exchange for our money.. The goal is to get tons of 10000MP and/or 20000MP SALES.. Why not spoil your customers in exchange for our money? When your BUNDLE DEALS offer LESS VALUE(LOW TIER ITEMS) the HIGH PRICE ITEMS become UNATTRACTIVE... You guys really dropped the ball on this one.. Couldve given us COSMIC mat, 500 replay badges 100 source marks, artifact and ally catalysts and bunch of HIGH tier ITEMS in exchange for around the same price tag.. MP deals are too STINGY.. DCUO is overvaluing the digital value of their products.. People should have abundance of access to the games LUXURIES.. Money will forever keep pouring in that way.. My questions about this bundle..

1. Why Cant Cosmic be account bound and redeemable on all accounts?
    2. Why couldn't it be a choice between COSMIC MAT vs COSMIC chroma?
    3. Why cant you offer more REPLAY BADGES/ NTH/ALLY FAVOR? This is all digital value anyway.
    4. Why are you so against spoiling your customer base in exchange for our money?
    5. Why be stingy on deals?
    6. Why does EXPENSIVE deals not REDEEMABLE on ALL ACCOUNTS?
    7. Why does EXPENSIVE deals not Alt toon friendly?
    8. Why does EXPENSIVE deals not have MORE OPTIONS as rewards?

The goal should be SALES CONVERSION BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.. Make the $100 value and $200 value deals BECOME IRRESISTIBLY WORTH IT!! When its WORTH IT, youll get MORE CONVERSIONS in SALES.. ITS THAT EASY!!! Stop making this HARD! SPOIL YOUR CUSTOMERS IN EXCHANGE FOR OUR MONEY.. I promise you NO ONE CARES about RADAR enhancer PROTO BOT and BROKER BOTs.. Youre not really doing us a FAVOR with those LOW TIER items.. EXPENSIVE DEALS/PACKAGES should come with ABUNDANCE of HIGH TIER ITEMS ONLY that are redeemable on ALL ACCOUNTS. IT doesnt hurt to support our ALTS when we SUPPORT THE GAME.. HIGH TIER ITEMS should sometimes be ALT FRIENDLY TOO.

I beg you guys to revamp how you handle your MP deals.. They are too many unattractive deals... Its not US DCUO, its YOU GUYS.. Do better.. Treat us better..
  14. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

There is also an issue with the new Miasma Auras not being Style Unlockable. Currently, only the Cursed Visage Skins are.
  15. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

Seems to me that The Bad Guy might be The Dumb Guy based on the bad guy's "experiment" hopefully the bad guy learns from his mistake but the bad guy don't seem too bright. If I ever met the bad guy I could easily sell the bad guy a free sample.
  16. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

Again, how was it a mistake if the Bad One had every intention of buying 25 booster bundles? The Badguy had some petty laying around so it was not a problem. The Badguy always buys over 20 booster bundles. This is the first time they came in a set. Not to worry, The Badguy's girlfriend bought him 2 20 packs days ago. One for the Player Supreme Machine and one for his pc account. Now all that is left is the X-Box and Switch.
  17. The Bad Guy Well-Known Player

Thanks. After further review the Badguy released he did buy the 10 pack then 15 single booster bundles. Today Your Peoples Villain of the decade will by 5 more single booster bundles and will see what happens.
  18. Oltron New Player

So if you buy the 20 booster bundle do you get both cosmic and comic item or just Comic?
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as far as I know, you have to buy the packs. I might be wrong, but from what I can gather, you buy the 10 pack you get the cosmic. you buy the 20 you get the shaded. so, if you buy the 10 AND the 20, you'll get both.
  20. Eve YouTuber

You don't get both. 20 will get you Shaded, and 10 you get cosmic.
    • Like x 1