A2J's Recent Activity

1. A2J liked Proxystar's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

No Disrespect, but I don't think so. You have to be kidding me, if you think I'm paying a cent on any booster bundle when the game is a...

Mar 24, 2024
  2. A2J liked Stranger's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Yes thank you!! Everyone was waiting EXACTLY for THIS! :-) Who needs new episode if we can open Booster bundles?

Mar 24, 2024
  3. A2J liked Dominic Blue's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

DCUO is run like a terrible mobile game with microtransactions except most mobile games now have better graphics, less janky and buggy...

Mar 9, 2024
  4. A2J liked zNot's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Thats not even the worst part.. the $ milking done isnt even put back into the game enjoy the „mini“ episodes every 6 months :)

Mar 9, 2024
  5. A2J liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

in total. it will cost you like 350$ for a single 200 artifact thats account wide. Tragic

Mar 9, 2024
  6. A2J liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Free to play is killing the game.

Daybreak are killing the game. Not the free to play aspect. The monetization is killing the game with how predatory and aggressive it is....

Mar 9, 2024
  7. A2J liked Cyclonic's post in the thread (﹙˓️˒﹚) Radio Silence (﹙˓️˒﹚).

Probably deciding if their clientele was worth keeping. You're passing since you're working hard to keep complaining on the weekend. I'm...

Mar 9, 2024