Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

You have really great bases! I am glad you share them with us <3
    • Like x 2
  2. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Wow! Thanks so much!
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

My Community Base Tours show is back! Time to dive into November's base tours. December is right around the corner!
    • Like x 2
  4. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Firstly Honoured that Inspired you, second, I LOVED seeing this base on the vod and the revisit with the tour, it's such a great base, well thought out and the layout is awesome. The theme was spot on, fun, creepy, and weirdly cute. Dang proud to know you and talk with you on the discord and in the Bases chat. Well done and a well deserved recognition in the Base off. Congrats again, I GENUINELY look forward to seeing what you create in the future!
    • Like x 2
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Another experiment ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Ok this is honestly a really good way of clipping things!
  7. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

I have been weak!...

I bought the final two deeds for my main so he now sits at 8 bases... (all on USPS/PC) 6 of which are finished... One is going to be be my ideas testing, the other is being reserved for the NEXT Base Off since I'm already entered with my Alt's base which is pretty much finished minus a couple of key items that I have to wait for seasonal to get the last few bits...

The fun bit about my main's bases is they are all connected by Lore... A villain who lost his home-world to Brainiac, but when the multiverse portals opened up, he managed to save some of his people and hitch a ride to Earth. Filled with a vengeful heart, anger and bitterness, he is bound and determined to rebuild his people's race. Lex Luthor saw the possibilities of his people with their ability to control elements of Earth, Nature, and Water and quickly enlisted them. Now Ashicus steals and salvages tech to repurpose for nefarious ways to watch the multiverse for a suitable place for his people while experimenting with Starro spores to enhance his powers and vile cloning experiments to grow his numbers...

The Hub is the central command that connects all the bases and has doors to represent each base within it. Most of the bases are self explanatory and are themed suitably to match their name sake, but remembrance needs a bit of explaining. It's a recreation of his home-world, something to remind himself of what was lost to Brainiac. Cinematic Immersion is an intractable Cinema that recreates a movie to a living, solid thing that can be explored.

So to recap... My bases...

AshicusTheMuse
    Base 1 - The Hub
    Base 2 - The Hangar (Base off entry... 1st place)
    Base 3 - The Laboratory
    Base 4 - Remembrance
    Base 5 - The Workshop
    Base 6 - Cinematic Immersion (Base off entry... PC died so didn't place... but completed it for posterity sake lol)
    Base 7 - Sounding Studio (where I test ideas, check items for scale and clipping potential etc... so not a public access base)
    Base 8 - No Name, no items in it yet... it's a naked base currently :p

Bankof Ashicus
    Base 1 - CrimeAlley Banking (Current Project for this season of Base off) Yep... this base is themed EXACTLY how you think it is, but it's fun, and a Villain bank so. Has the seedy back alley entrance, Chaotic Item storage, file storage and of course the vault. :p
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

I'd love to tour them for my monthly community tours show! Can you register in the crafters discord? :D
    • Like x 1
  9. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

sure thing
    • Like x 1
  10. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Just remember NOT to tour CrimeAlley Banking until AFTER Base off, no spoilers for Achi lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

No worries at all! =D
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

#WIP on my Icy Tower, testing some clipping of items too!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Wonderful idea with dolphins and armory;)
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Thank you!!! Just messing around to see what fits. Some of my characters getting renamed & overhaul so their bases aswell. :)
  15. Eve YouTuber

Re-record my base "In My Mind" of my character Mentalica. I hope you enjoy the tour!
    • Like x 2
  16. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

So update on bases...

Remembrance got started on a bit of a remodel in the market area since I now had access to more items decided it needed a bit of a nip and tuck. still doing a couple of little things to it to make that area flow right again but... it's basically done... again...

The Workshop is now finished... (for now)

and... I have completed my work on the Alt's base "CrimeAlley Banking"... I say that, but I thought I had already finished it TWICE then decided to add "just one more little detail" and it turned into a remodel for basically entire sections...

I swear this is my curse in this game... I declare something is finished, then my stupid brain decided "yeh thats cool... but... you know it would be really cool if you added this too..." UGH.... The struggle is REEEEEEEAAAAALLL hahaha
  17. Eve YouTuber

Thank you Achi for touring the Playhouse of Sweet Chaos <3 You got to catch it before I destroyed it and redecorated it, for now the new version is not done yet. I posted some info on the video regards the base haha, but thank you again! You made me laugh so much. (Right thread this time)
    • Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Gingerbread House completed :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  20. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

I have a shooter video also.