Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Madame Fate's base finally getting the love it deserves! <3
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

This is just a little sneak peek cause I am going to farm for lots of the items added with this DLC
    • Like x 2
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

In the foggy back alleys of WHITECHAPEL, the Bloody Ripper has claimed another victim!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

(just a side note: I’m REALLY glad the ichor puddles are visible over the cobblestone flooring pieces)
    • Like x 3
  4. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

This was such a fum base! Absolutely loved watching the tour of it. Great job and again, well done for building such a cool base
  5. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Fighting Arena
    • Like x 1
  6. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Nice work!

Peace and DCUO Forever
  7. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

Hey all, here is my Starro base! It's my favorite base that I have made and would love to hear what you think!

• Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

With the help of Ryll & Achikah I was able to finish my "Hecate's Reliquary" Base!
    Inspired by the game Stray Gods, with my own original touch at the cave.

• Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Just finished my US Extra Life base!!! Big thank you to the crafters for helping me get a lot of items for this <3
    • Like x 1
  10. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

Very nice work!

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Thanks Devs for the awesome event & the new base item! #ExtraLife
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  12. Jaelia Committed Player

Super cute! Did they add any new materials?
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

:D And not that I've seen! All the ones listed are from previous years :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Achikah All About That Base

So, my largest incentive this year for Extra Life was to create/collaboration on a base for another DCUO community member, and within the first day of announcing it, someone took me up on that offer- FR0ST WING. So, with my base item stockpile and our combined creative efforts, we set out to build his character an origin story base.

FR0ST WING resides in a different multiverse, where Hippolyta had a son who Athena chose as her champion. Much like Diana, FR0ST ventured out into the world of man to aid them in their strife, offering his Amazonian training and courage to the modern world. However, despite the nobility of the cause, his heartstrings yearned for his homeworld, for the isle of Themyscria- its blossoming gardens, bustling agoras, and kindred spirit of the Amazons that resided within. So, in the lulls between his earthly battles, he reflects with reverie, thinking back to that place and that life once lived- an Arcadian Anamnesis:

So shoutout to FR0ST WING for their insanely generous donation and for being a wonderful collaborator through the process. When you offer up a creative collaboration, you never know how it'll go, but I can earnestly say the past 3 months have been a really awesome experience and yielded one of the most beautiful bases I've ever made, one that was all for charity to boot.

Hope you guys enjoy!
    • Like x 3
  15. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

Beautiful work! Absolutely love the layout and theme throughout. Also great job Frostwing for that awesome donation.
    • Like x 1
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The Base Off is over...and alas, my army of the undead could not take the prizes...but this is: an army of the undead and it is unstoppable, sooner or later it will still remain the only one winner...muuuhahahahahaa....:D:D:D

• Like x 4
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I created this comics and gaming den last year for a base-off! Now with the new gaming emote I can do something besides just look around….
    Now if we could just get a Tv/entertainment center that had something on the screen!
    the funny thing is, my own entertainment center doesn’t look all that different from the in-game version!
    • Like x 3
  18. AshocusTheMuse Well-Known Player

It may not have placed, but it is a fabulous base. As always, you brought the spooky fun. Such a fun base
    • Like x 3
  19. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

It's such a great base!! So full of 'life'!!

-Smoove
    • Like x 1
  20. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

This is actually my first dive-sized base. I was inspired by seeing Ashicus's the Hanger and the Workshop by Achikah. They both really filled out the spaces with such minute detail that I wanted to try to see what that was like!
    I went back and forth deciding on base theme and ultimately ended up choosing a Space Base. I'm so glad I did! I built the ship first and then followed it up with the Sylkhee goodness which made it feel like 2 complete stories. I really loved making this base. I hope you love it too!

Introducing, Sylkhee Hollow!

• Like x 4