New Doll Skin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 27, 2022.

1. BumblingB I got better.

It's a trinket, not a style, unfortunately. It converts you into the Toyman dolls.

https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Sinister_Clockwork_Key

Though, yeah, a windup key for a back style would be cool.
    • Like x 5
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

I would have preferred ball-jointed, but either way it would have still probably turned out just as flat looking. I wont use it. most of my costumes would cover up the joints anyway so just no point. As others have said, I would have much rather seen re-do of Tattoo, Animal, Plant skins. oh well.
    • Like x 2
  3. Stardazer Committed Player

I'm still sitting here wracking my brain on who this themed style/skin is based on. I assume the gear style would also be connected to the skin based on Mepps comment. We also have Bombshell Harley Ally in that same Time Capsule, so I want to assume it's a Bombshell theme character. Hmmm... :confused:
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The last three Time Capsules we're themed around our hero Mentors, Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. They hinted the next three were going to be themed around the villain mentors. So out of Luthor, Joker or Circe which mentor makes more sense?
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Hint:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

a white box :)
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

Oh I see it now, I hope so omg
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

Oh - I did forget that it was hinted the next TCs would be best on villain mentors! I can totally see this being a Harley/Joker/Punchline capsule.

LOL! :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hm I'm not familiar with her,who is she?
  11. Eve YouTuber

This is Punchline, she is very new to the comics.
    • Like x 1
  12. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I like it! If I can get it, I’d like to see how it looks on n my character, “Stingabee.” She’s an android, and I’m using the robot skin for her “powered up” in-costume style and new Asian skin for her “human” appearance. I’d like to obtain this and see how it looks for either style I’ve given her.
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I vote a fight to the death.

[IMG]
  14. Eve YouTuber

:eek:
  15. inferno Loyal Player

Jester back has a wind up key but more like a Jack-in-a-box thing.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

White box to the death.
    • Like x 2
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So after Harley Quinn left Joker, this was her replacement.
    • Like x 1