New Doll Skin

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

If anyone wanted to see
    [IMG]
    • Like x 15
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

YES! I am so happy that they heard my continued begging to make all future variants for all the base skins! :D
    • Like x 4
  3. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Interesting..

I honestly was expecting a updated version of like the tattoo skin, but hopefully they get to those eventually.
    • Like x 9
  4. Achikah All About That Base

Can't wait to see how many creepy/fun action figure cosplays come out of this. XD

+1. Really happy to see new skins coming back to the game. Hope we're in store for a slew more!
    • Like x 5
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I also see potential for robot/android designs with these skins, because of all the visible joints.
    • Like x 7
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The action figure collector in me started thinking, "Hey, nice articulation on those."

The weird sense of humor in me immediately imagined "Action Figure Man" or (for the MST3K fans) "Johnny Longtorso" characters coming about because of that. :D

• Like x 4
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

WOW, this is quite interesting...

I was really hoping for an updated Tattoo skin or animal skin, but glad to see new skins are coming! I think this could work well for an Android/AI character like Amazo.

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  8. Eve YouTuber

She scares me lol
    • Like x 4
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

Hahah! Right?! I love the idea and concept in theory, but seeing these robots in real life is terrifying. Soon they'll be walking around without us knowing. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  10. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

All you gotta do is not be a jerk to them and there's no problems with them, yes? I rather enjoy the thought of learning and interacting with an AI ^_^
    • Like x 5
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I wish they went with ball joints over a hinge joint. Would have worked better with the Manikin look.

I am the supervisor of a prop room, we have some life size Manikins, they are fun.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yay <3
    • Like x 3
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

well, it's not for me. I genuinely can't think of any reason why I'd ever use it. but I'm happy to see new skins available, &, hopefully, this is the start of more coming down the line. so, nice one.
    • Like x 4
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

That skin is creepy as hell *goosebumps*
    • Like x 3
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well it's a step forward.
    • Like x 1
  16. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Then it be working as intended, yes?
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Spark bodytype-alt will be a Pinocchio cosplay, and i'll avoid logging onto that toon forever after.
    • Like x 3
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Two things:

1. I'm glad they are bringing out new skins because I have always wanted an updated version of the cyborg skin (it looks like someone got hit with shrapnel rather than an actual cyborg).

2. I really hope they don't lock new skins in Time Capsules like they do with new hairstyles.
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

These were in character creation so I doubt it, but I hope not
    • Like x 1
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

If it's in character creation, it does seem unlikely it will be in a TC or BB. You could always check the character skin vendors in-game to see if the new one is there or not as well.
    • Like x 2