War Party is still here, and we are recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Trykz, Oct 15, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yeah I’ll add you when I get on my PlayStation. Is Trykz your main?
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

It is my main, but in game it’s spelled “Trickz”
    • Like x 1
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Gotcha, I’ll add you as soon as possible :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

War Party’s Mission Statement.

War Party was created in 2011 by our fearless leader “Lucy Furr “

Since it’s inception, War Party has always been a safe haven for those who are making their way in DCUO. It’s this core philosophy of “Members First” that has made War Party one of the longest standing, still relevant leagues in DCUO.

We have values and core beliefs concerning what it should be like to play in a league in dcuo. These beliefs form the pillars on which War Party was built. They are as follows.

1. We Are Family
    This means, while we may fight amongst each Other from time to time, at no point will it be permissible to watch while a member of war party is being bullied, berated, or disrespected. If you are witness to this type of behavior and do nothing, you are in violation of one of our core beliefs. We do not expect any member to engage in trash talking or defend any members being attacked. If you have the numbers, vote to kick, if not, leave the instance as a group and we will come in as a league to get the win you need. It is our job as a league to make sure our members are enjoying themselves and getting the most out of this game.

2. Progression is a personal goal.
    War Party has no enrollment requirements, and we never will. Our philosophy is we are here to help new people progress just as much as we are here to help end gamers progress. The same level of respect and help will be offered to someone fresh off the brainiac ship as someone asking to run the hardest content in the game. While no member is required to help anyone, the only way to progress in War Party is to do so. (Leadership has no choice, we are duty bound to help if we can)

3. Be respectful.
    We are a multi cultural league. We have members from all over the world of all different ethnicities. With this in mind we ask you to keep the league chat and league voice chat in a state that would not cause undue disrespect to any of our members. In short, keep your personal views on politics and religion out of the league chat. If you wish to foster a debate please do so in group chats.

In summary, War Party only exists to serve its members. To provide a place for newbs and vets to come together and share ideas, to grow and learn together, and to have fun playing the game we all love to play.

Just a reminder on what War Party is all about. It’s members.
    • Like x 2
  5. Quickick New Player

I recently came back to the game. I have not had much luck finding the right league. I am a disabled vet so can play most any time/day but, will need help learning controller role. My main's power is munitions. From what I have read on here yall may be the right fit for me. If you think your league is the answer I would love to join. My main is Real Jarhead I am cr 333 sp 63. I am willing to fill any role with a new character as well.
    • Like x 3
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

You read right my friend. Added you up, get you in here as soon as I see you on :)
  7. Quickick New Player

OK thanks Ill be on after dinner
    • Like x 1
  8. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I have different alts at different crs and powers. I can help in different areas such as low level, dps, and tank. I have a celestial that can be converted to healer if I choose that route. Kaiju Tank is my main and just because I want to play as a DPS sometimes doesn’t mean I can’t just because my name has tank in it lmfao!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’m a firm believer that people should play whatever they want. I’ll never ask a player to “switch” or “force” them to play a role. Play what is fun to you and we’ll build around that :)
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Lol sorry my impulse caused me to rant a little. Funny thing is some random player had a name like Fireking something something and I’m like okay so his power is fire but turns out that player power is quantum which made me believe they switched to a different power but kept the name for unknown reasons. I mean I knew if I change my name to include tank, people will assume that’s my only role and my only playstyle >_>
    • Like x 1
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Lol no worries :D we can always use more of every role, bring them all if you wanna we’ll run them all lol
    • Like x 1
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Lol well I added you on my main.
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

We had a person join the other day named black cat that I thought was you lol.
    • Like x 1
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

Another awesome league event today, got to play with one of our favorite devs, “oceans” or as “barkboss” as we know her now lol, trust me her toon is cooler than your toon, big shout out to all our members for being awesome and showing up in full force and dressed to the 9’s.

If you’re looking for a league that has fun doing things together. Whether it’s old content, elite content, or just league events like this, give War Party a shot, might find yourself right at home :)
  15. Tflash-grayson New Player

Just wanna say I've been playing this game since launch back in 2011. War party has been the best most inclusive and fun league I've been apart of. We're rebuilding our ranks back up. We have a great time hanging out, laughing and joking while completing all content and helping league mates out in whatever capacity we can.

We've set up events (trykz) were we engage with each other for unique experiences.

Tournament of war:
    league mates compete in various games that test your knowledge, skills, and sheer luck for cash prizes, exclusive high end gifts and league rank change along with braging rights.

Dev events:
    We secure slots through charitable donations to hold dev events to receive exclusive in game items.

All CR players are welcome:
    We are a diverse group of players who are dedicated to each other and building a fun non toxic environment. We help build up players toons with a no man/woman left behind attitude. End game player or fresh off the brainiac ship. Regardless, you'll get treated with the same level of respect.

All in all I could go on and on about what makes us a great league to be apart of. But, I'd rather encourage you to come experience our league for yourself.
    • Like x 2
  16. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

This is a great group of people to join in a league with, and i think the three words that best sum us up is Honor Loyalty and Respect. If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of the league then please, please reach out to us we would be happy to bring you into the fold.
    • Like x 2
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’m not crying you’re crying.
    Fuxking onions.
    • Like x 1
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

The first league event War Party has had in years will also be the highest pay out we’ve had! With over 3 billion in cash in prizes being given away it’s going to be EPIC. Our format for this event will be 3 competitions, with 1st place getting 50m 2nd place getting 25m and 3rd place getting 10m. First place in each competition will also receive an exclusive item, valued in the hundreds of millions. For each position that podiums in a competition there will be a set amount of points assigned to 1st 2nd or 3rd place. At the end of the event the points will be tallied and the over all points winner will be crowned War Champ. The War Champion not only will receive a cool 200mil cash (on top of his/her winnings from the 3 competitions) he/she will also receive their very own Shaded Comic Material Valued at 3 billion cash! As well as a couple other surprises just for the champ

The event will be held at 9pm eastern time this coming Saturday the 29th!
    • Like x 1
  19. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

Hello , please can you invite me in tou league ? Mi name is TheSuperPhantomBoy , thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Great League and People!!! Don't miss out if you're USPCPS!
    • Like x 2