Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

From the beginning, I wanted to post an update of the old base ... but I thought that in the new year we should start with a new one;)

Life is an interesting thing, we get to know someone, it seems to us that it will be a friendship for life ... years pass and it’s hard for you to even remember the features of this person ... and during this time with another person whom you considered so different, with such different priorities ... over the years you have gone through fire, water ... and copper pipes with him ...

The game is not life... but something similar happens in it... the character was planned by no more than a seasonal farmer... the character has grown to max CR, acquired a set of 200 artifacts... and even demanded a second base... the character is female.. .and the old fool could not resist flirting and charms, almost went bankrupt but gave the second base;)

For the time being, these are raw sketches, a sketch .... over time, of course, I will polish it ... but I think even in this form you can lay out the base;)

• Like x 2
  2. Achikah All About That Base

I know that feel all too well. Madame Blitz and Amalthea were meant to just be storage characters of mine and ended up each having their own personality, style, and fully decorated base. I now take my time to name my storage alts because, more than likely, they'll end up becoming a lot more than just an extra bank.

That being said, very nice base! I especially like the chess room and the dueling statues throughout. Nice work!
    • Like x 1
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Yes, the concept of the base, in opposition, in opposites ... chess, fire and ice, water and blood, the power of movement and the frozen moment, the ocean and the forest, the individual and the universe .... and a small reward in the last room ... unless of course you can take it from leprechauns;)
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

I finally present to y'all...Tech Kingdom!! (Completed)
    The House of Legends Lair & Base Items was the final touch I needed for this base. Thanks Devs!

• Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

I love and It's super inspiring!!! How did you get so many statues haha
  6. Achikah All About That Base

Oh, man. I'm so in love with the new furniture and that base design. The devs did so good with this. I haven't had a chance to decorate yet because content's been so demanding, between the new DLC and the seasonals. Seeing this makes me reeeeeeally want to though.

Very nice, Zoe! I really like the idea of the armories on the floating platforms, that's a nice touch. Great work!
    • Like x 1
  7. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been pinned yet.
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

I asked Mepps about it, but he said he has too many pinned threads... maybe others should try convince him aswell :p
    • Like x 3
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I just got back from your base and I don't think you should change it to a new one, Manor base seems to me better suited to the concept and style...well, unless you decided to change the concept...
  10. M0RGAZM Active Player

I'm back after a 6 yr hiatus! Here's a look at my old base video. Now that I'm back, I'm looking forward to creating more videos
    • Like x 3
  11. Achikah All About That Base

Welcome back!

This was a really fun watch. Love the cinematics/theatrics and the narration. The workshop is my favorite part. I've been working on a winter wonderland base myself for the last month and have been rattling my brain around how to get more toys on tables. The Jack-In-The-Boxes from the Playhouse table is an amazing solution! I might have to borrow that if it's ok with you.

Very awesome base, nice work!
    • Like x 2
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yoooo just popping in to say builders are freaking awesome. You guys rock. Peace :D
    • Like x 3
  13. Achikah All About That Base

Well, thank you. We appreciate a supportive enthusiast of the craft.

Speaking of which, how comes the fancy dumpster? Any progress?
    • Like x 2
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

I got distracted by cool ice stuff then the anniversary thing happened! But I have gotten some stuff for it :) soggy garbage bags and what not. A live shows neon I think lol.
    • Like x 2
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Soggy Garbage bags and a Live Shows Neon?!?
    Yikes! I'd hate to see the kind of base you set up with those! lol

(although that kinda sets up a new contest..... We've seen people go super Lavish/Extravagant with their bases (even before the Manor and Legendary bases were introduced...heck! even before the Atlantean and Brainiac bases were!) But how Low can you go? Down and Outers.... Design the sleaziest, most dejected Gutter you possibly can. Your characters have lived the lives of the rich and shameless. Now, the bills have come in , the cards have all been cancelled and all you have left is a dingy side street with a mangy cat a scruffy mutt and a cardboard box to huddle in against the endlessly rainy night!)
    • Like x 2
  16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 4
  17. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 2
  18. Eve YouTuber

Welcome back!!! Love your base!!! I hope to see more of yours. Also subbed up!
    • Like x 1
  19. Eve YouTuber

Same!!! They did such a good job. Yeah I am kind of on a break right now - I wish I was enjoying LOD more, but I will probably just start farming Anniversary tomorrow for feats.

And Thank you :D Also can you DM me? I need to discuss something with you :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Rejchadar Inquisitor

The DCUO has a very good powersets... but what I have always lacked is death magic, necromancy... over the years, I try to "create" a necromancer from time to time based on those powersets that are in the DCUO, I tried different options ...celestial as a basis for black magic...but there are no necessary pets there...the sorcerer has the necessary pet...but the magic itself is not very similar to dark, let alone necromancy...you can use rage to display the vapmir part for death magic... but again there are no necessary pets... the mental has a couple of interesting chips for necromancy, but alas, not enough... at the moment I'm experimenting with the earth (Necrocyborg lol...)... for this experiment I also created the base...
    The basis of the base is the combination of technology, magic and the emotional spectrum (black ring and corrupted green ring) ... let's see if I will be satisfied with my Necrocyborg ...

• Like x 2