Share your bases

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

Rejchadar you have....outdone yourself!!! WOW!!!!! This is my favorite base of yours so far, and I totally love the use of items here. Mostly the Pumpkin skeletons and the books. Well done!
    • Like x 2
  2. Achikah All About That Base

So, not to sound like such a forum n00b (which I sort of am) but I assume that DM thing on here is the Inbox/Conversation thing above right? I tried sending you one, but it said I couldn't for some reason. Not sure why... I think I opened mine up though, so if you want try and send me one I think it should go through, potentially? If I'm misunderstanding though, let me know and we can figure something out (forgive my big boomer energy, haha!)

I love how generous the Ice Wall's hitbox is. They really transformed that first room! Also, love the lecture hall with all the skeletons, haha! Nice work!!

I know that feel. I've been so busy with content and seasonal furniture collecting I haven't had time to decorate myself. But it sounds like you've got a nice collection of things so far. Keep us posted with any updates. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

Hahaha I love it :)
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Thank you ;)
    Yes, I am almost completely satisfied with this room, I started building the base with it, and there I almost did not deny myself the amount of base items per square meter ... but then it turned out that even 700 base items is too little, I planned a more terrible technical room .. .but I had to limit the number of base items and try very hard not to destroy the concept of other rooms ;(

Yes, these ice walls are a real miracle, I don’t know why the developers previously excluded them from the base items list for the winter season, they fit perfectly and they also penetrate the ceiling and walls, which gives additional possibilities for their placement ...

lecture hall? do you mean the room in the middle?

In general, I am very pleased with the result ... but alas, even 700 base items is too little, because of this there were many compromises, the technical room should have been more creepy, but I did it last and I simply did not have enough base item limit in order to implement my plan, the back part of the hidden room was planned to be more saturated ... but again the limit of base items ... a couple more places where the idea had to be abandoned ...;(
    • Like x 2
  5. Eve YouTuber

Do you have Discord? Asking for a friend...
    or not, asking for myself lol
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

I do! Trickz#3148
  7. Eve YouTuber

Awesome I will add you and invite you to my server :p
    • Like x 1
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

OK The First Draft is In......
    SINISTER BOOKWORM'S NEGLECTED LIBRARY
    (SINISTER BOOKWORMS LIBRARY in Game)

"Years from now,
    When you speak of this...
    And you will!...
    Be kind!"
    Pierce Brosnan to Stephanie Zimbalist
    Remington Steele
    Pilot Episode
    "License to Steele"
    20th Century Fox
    (Quoting Deborah Kerr to John Kerr in Tea and Sympathy MGM 1956)
    • Like x 1
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Super excited to see what everyone comes up with for this one! I got a cool statue with the winners name on it!
    • Like x 2
  10. Achikah All About That Base

Sorry, it's more of a church scene upon rewatching, or I'm assuming so. I think I equated it to a lecture hall because sometime when the wrong person got behind the podium in mine I felt like one of those skeletons, haha!

Also, I really love what you did with the ice ceiling in the skylight room. That'd be perfect for a bell tower or hidden attic. I might have to borrow that in the future.

Overall, yes, the Manor theme could definitely use more spaces, but I think you did an excellent job with what you had. Again, very nicely done.
    Very nice layout, and outfits. I especially love the Fabio-esque heartthrob for the romance section and, of course, the amazing Freddie Mercury. Can't wait to see where it goes!

Thank you so much for lending your talents to the community! Hopefully we won't disappoint. :)
    • Like x 2
  11. Achikah All About That Base

Little late posting this one, but I think I still made the Wednesday deadline for more of the world, hah!

For this week's base tour, I posted an older base of mine- probably circa 2016/17ish for the majority of it with some touch-ups throughout over the years. Here's Agent Carter and her quest to topple HYDRA in Scientific Reserves!
    • Like x 3
  12. Eve YouTuber

Awesome, waited for a new video :D I will be able to watch it in the afternoon but will leave a like for now!
    • Like x 1
  13. Achikah All About That Base

Thanks! Always appreciate the support! :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i have one final base to share just as soon as Ryll posts the video lol
  15. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Even though English is not my native language, I love your stories during the tour ;)

Hmmmm...I don't like to break either...to avoid this I use curtains from the Valentine's Day season to close the passages....
    • Like x 2
  16. Achikah All About That Base

Thank you! I really never know if my commentary is helping or hindering. I don't go off a script or anything, just stream of consciousness, so I know I ramble or get caught up a lot. But it's really cool to hear that it is a plus to the tour, especially from someone who's not native to the language. :)

And yes, 100% agree. I avoid breaking at all costs anymore. Romantic Canopies and curtains are big time for that. The Atlantis Hanging Tarps too for lower ceilings. even the Brainiac Obelisks too if used in the right way- for some reason you can walk right through them if the angle is right. Sure that's not intended but it's super handy for tech bases.
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

I bought the House of Legends Lair and so far donated a few of the decorations to my Empire League Hall, hoping it will look good, was able to fill some of the rooms. But hey, now I can have the lair for every character :D
    • Like x 1
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

What hat is she wearing?
    nevermind…. I found it! Split personality but I like the women’s style better than the men’s……
    (any chance we could get that re-released under a different name and make it so men can get the same exact looking hat? It would look much better on my archaeologist than the tiny little detective’s fedora!)

I mean split personality is a fine hat for a would-be Zorro or Jack Nicholson Style Joker but it’s horrendous if you’re trying to go for Indiana Jones! Of the Green Hornet
    • Like x 1
  19. Achikah All About That Base

It is the Split Personality head piece, and ya, it's much different than the male counterpart. I feel the same way about several styles males have, including the Wizardly headpiece and the Metalhead facemask. Don't get me wrong, the Wizardly headpiece for women is now a staple of my look, but the option for both would be nice. Also, why couldn't girls get a cool Hannibal mask? Grass is always greener, but ya, I wouldn't mind being able to have both, for sure.
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Well my biggest gripe with the differences between mens and women’s styles usually centers around the slimline bodysuits ….Reverse Slimline being the most glaring example! I mean, I’m no prude, I like a sexy bathing suit for my female characters as much as the next guy! (or gal) But what I really want is the chance to do matching sets. And it’s more than a little offputtingtohavethe slimlines to have the same name and yet look so insanely different!