Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Hopefully with the Hall of Justice in the next episode we'll get the big computer set up they had that they would get emergency alerts on in the old Superfriends show.
    • Like x 3
  2. Shazammm Well-Known Player

I second this emotion. A league donation box in my base would save me a lot of time.
    • Like x 3
  3. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

This is a big request, but somewhere down the line I'd like a variant of the Manor base with the appearance of the Ancient lair. Just think of the possibilities :) We could recreate the Rock of Eternity, a Themysciran temple or The Demon's Pit. Outside DC you could think of the insides of the Black Pyramid from the ThunderCats or Castle Grayskull and Snake Mountain from the Masters of the Universe.
    • Like x 1
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

The TroubAlert (It's proper name in the Super friends cartoon) is something I've wanted for a very long time. preferably an interactive one that when not in use, shows a slideshow of the various loading screens, episodes, seasonal events etc....
    • Like x 2
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd definitely pay for a Hall of Justice base pack .
    • Like x 1
  6. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Can we get claw scratches on the walls please? It could be a base item for Episode 42, since Cheetah will be featured there and it'd make sense. I'd also like that this base item, unlike the graffiti ones, doesn't get destroyed when you attack near it please.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Broken Metropolis Location signs. We have the street debris. I was Going through one of my bases and saw all this snow and clouds dropping more snow and some dead trees here and there from the Halloween event and It suddenly occurred to me... what if it wasn't snow? what if it was ash.... or what if it was snow with a less festive context....Nuclear winter maybe? and It suddenly dawned on my that certain bases could become terrible landscapes. places where the unthinkable had happened!

What? calculator said to make a base evil!
    • Like x 1
  8. Blight KOBRA Commander

When are we going to start getting base items from the Hall of Legends? Some of that stuff would make for nice decorations for our lairs and league halls.
    • Like x 1
  9. Zero303 Well-Known Player

not a base iten more of an base itselft. Nature!
    • Like x 1
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Much akin to the Manshion base, a first drop of this would require a base item kit. Maybe Spring Event based items?
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I wish we could have a proper butler for the Mansion. Walking around, and never bumping into him. Maybe a ghost form that merely walks through (or seems to) walls.
    • Like x 1
  12. Zero303 Well-Known Player

gentleman ghost? :p
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Good sir, there is a difference between meer manners and being a gentleman.
  14. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

But more seriously, someone with his voice actor would be awesome. Any ideas on what the base command would be? You walk in one room, he auto appears in the connecting. Or the main hall, he walks the top catwalk.
  15. Slade New Player

Boxing Ring and MMA Cages.

We have dojo stuff but lets be honest in this day and age most tech/realistic heroes would practice MMA or Muay Thai/Kickboxing/Savate.

We need areas in our base to reflect the current day we live in. Let us do away with the hokey dojo stuff and add in some practical real and raw MMA Training Areas.
    • Like x 1
  16. DCLegend83 Level 30

OH MY GOD. HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS?
    I WANT THIS AS MY XL BASE AS THE WAYNE MANOR IS. OH MY GOD.
  17. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

festive Holiday Bridges and ramps with Longer support cords for going from one level to another.
  18. Crimson Defender Level 30

1. SLOT MACHINES (PLEASE!)

2. Interactive items such as consoles or statues to add life to lairs and league halls.

3. League Hall size Trees and Planters.
  19. Great Mattsuper New Player

How about our toons being able to interact with our base items like laying down in the bed in our bases or sitting at the table eating to watching TV I think that would put a nice touch to the badness along with do it for league halls as well
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

This was Wonder Woman's 80th So How come we don't have Wonder Woman Portrait Banners like the Flash Portrait Banners we got when we started getting the Flash Base Pack?