Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Ryll Committed Player

A stand alone mirror floor item.

More stand alone portals

A digital divider of some sorts....similar to the kryptonian wall divider.
    • Like x 1
  2. Achikah All About That Base

I definitely second some tech-based dividers. Been trying to redesign an old hospital base in a Tech theme for awhile and it's been a struggle figuring out the walling/divider situation, especially with the remade pillar/overhang situation in that sort of base.
  3. creatine1 Committed Player

Statues of superman's kryptonian parents
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

wayne enterprises sign
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

Queen industry sign
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

corum rath statue
  7. BSEison Well-Known Player

I'm sure I have asked for these things before but...

1) Any "tech" items like monitors or computer stations that are already in the game at locations like the police stations or JSA headquarters or Lex Tower.
    2) Any of the wanted posters or similar wall decorations that are already in the game in the police stations and bars.
    3) Weapon racks and weapon displays! Seems like we have very few of these in game and some are not easy to acquire once much less in multiples.
    4) Speaking of weapons, with the introduction of iconic weapon styles to the game, how about iconic weapon displays as well?
    5) More statues of more in game characters.
    6) More banner items of character and team logos.
    7) Banner or sign items that will display your character's logo.
    8) More NPC or pet type items in the form of employees, security, servants, prisoners, dead beat roommates, etc.
    9) A swimming pool that will fit in the Manor lair's room with the skylight. Seriously.
    10) More placement locations for amenities or better yet free placement for amenities.
    • Like x 1
  8. Achikah All About That Base

Been brainstorming a wild west base, so I wanted to add a few more suggestions.

Varying Cacti- Both larger, treelike variants (tri-pronged and single) and smaller, rotund ones too (with and without cacti flowers.)

Roaming Tumbleweed- Something in the same vain as other animated/moving base pets, just a tumbleweed that rolls around the base.

More wooden dividers- The Housing Fences are great, but they can't clip under certain ceiling'd areas in the traditional bases, so another, possibly horizontal rather than vertically paneled, wood divider would be fantastic.

Saloon Door- either with or without animation, I'd love a saloon door. However, since most base items are opaque and can't be walked through, I'd definitely settle for a saloon door half so when you have two you can just flip one and design whatever doorway/threshold size you'd like.
  9. Magenta Manhandler New Player

There is a version of the Black dining table with chairs that is seen in the tunnel of lust duo - but it is more purple and has a candelabra and place settings on it. Add that to a seasonal or to the vendor for the area?
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Justice League has always been big on keeping trophies from battles. Even Superman and Batman do this in their respective lairs.

Now that we have all of these iconic weapon styles unlocked, how difficult would it be to place them in a display case so we could showcase them as base items? Riddler’s staff. Harley Quinn’s mallet. Captain Cold’s guns. Etc. All of these things have been specifically displayed in the comics in places like the Batcave and Flash Museum. It would be neat if we could display them as a memory of our battles with these characters.

I would only request that we have clear glass with little to no reflection. I think the reflection took away from displays like Fate’s helmet that dropped in Metal Part 1
  11. MISS ANNE RICE Active Player

can you have a base deco contest my base for hotshewolf is so decorated that it would make rob zombie and the addams family jellous please have a look and let me know send me your avatars names ingame and ill put you on my admin list the more replys i get about my deco the better my skill gets in decoing
  12. Ryll Committed Player

The choice of mobile or stationary pets, and placement along the Z axis.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Please can we get more ceiling window base items or effects?

Cloud
    Cloud - Large
    Ceiling Sculpture Window - Night
    Ceiling Sculpture Window - Day
    Pollen Cloud
    Pollen Cloud - Large
    Night Sky
    Night Sky - Large
    Night Sky with Moon
    Night Sky with Moon - Large
    Night Sky with Aurora
    Night Sky with Aurora - Large
    Aurora Borealis
    Aurora Borealis - Large
    Aurora Borealis - Pink
    Aurora Borealis - Pink (Large)
    Aurora Borealis - Purple
    Aurora Borealis - Purple (Large)
    Aurora Borealis - Blue
    Aurora Borealis - Blue (Large)
    Kahndaq Sunset Skylight
    Kahndaq Sunset Skylight - Large
    Thundercloud
    Thundercloud - Large
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Also some more Atlantis themed base items:

Large Rock Waterfall
    Deep Sea Atlantean Skylight
    Small Rock Waterfall
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Aurora Island Window (inspired by Lofoten Islands in Norway)
    Snow-covered Conifer Tree
    Snow-covered Pine Tree
    Viking Boat
    Viking Statue
    Viking Ice Sculpture
    Frozen Cascade
    Snow-Covered Rock
    • Like x 2
  16. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Donate to League Amenity please...

Teleporting and walking around to clean my inventory gets old.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ryll Committed Player

Upon completing the feat to allow for free item placement, remove the pink circles at the same time. Limit amenities to 10 per base still but allow free placement for them at the same time.
    • Like x 2
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

•Armory that doesn't have machinery around it, basically just a mannequin. (Great for making scenes with your character)
    •Ocean floor patches that are knee deep w/ waves
    •Tar Pit floor patches w/Bones & w/out bones
    •Mounted Hunting Rifle
    •Standing Taxidermy Bear (pleaseeeeee)
    •Coat/Hats Rack
    •Bingo Ball Cage
    •Meat Grinder
    •Barbershop Lights, Hair Cutting kit on table, scattered hair
    •Recycling Bin (dont think we have 1)
    •Bed Of Nails
    •Dart wall trap w/pressure plates
    •Gorgon petrified victims
    •Caged Minotaur
    •Hellhounds
    •Sanguine variants of the Puddle, Rock Cascade, & Waterfall
    •Animated Bats that fly around the base
    •Vintage Cymbal Banging Monkey & Vintage Cat Clock
    •Working Menorah that can be lit up as many candles as you choose between 1-7
    •Ghostly Footprints that move around your base
    •Soundbite items (screams, chainsaw noise, etc)
    •Temporary Armory mechanic Mirror (display an image of the person who interacts with it, using a mechanic like armory)
    • Like x 2
  19. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

More cats and cat based items, please. :)
    • Like x 3
  20. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have the dragon statue as shown below? It's from the Manheim's Chinese Theater solo.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2