Test Discussion Episode 42: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Nov 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I imagine we'll see a new Ally or an artifact with the Anniversary event.
  2. Charon Lead Content Designer

There are a lot of hairstyles coming up in the months ahead. ;)
    • Like x 7
  3. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Any chance we can at least get an Ultraviolet Lantern logo for our base walls to match the rest of the set? Maybe even an Ultraviolet logo for our characters too, if not a full style set? Maybe that Ultraviolet aura from the duo? Pretty please?
  4. Charon Lead Content Designer

Very good chance, yes. These types of things fall into the realm of Chase weeks but yes, expect some UV Lantern shinies.
    • Like x 6
  5. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

You have no freaking idea just how happy you've made me.
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Hairing is caring.
  7. ChickenHawk0804 New Player

Will we ever get to have a remodel or retexture to sinestros gauntlets, no offense to the designer but there is a vast difference in how it looks on toon to the new model
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Should Regular Lex Luthor from the duo be dropping Rare Alliances as part his loot table?
  9. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    Regular Lex Luthor from the duo is not dropping Justice Token(s) after defeating him.
    • Like x 2
  10. Magnificent Loyal Player

We can't go to the top of the Washington Monument? Boooooooooo!
    • Like x 2
  11. Mermaid Dedicated Player

ooo please Miss Martian hair is simply needed! I would also like to express the need for new skins once again.. this episode has some stellar skin work like World Forger, Cheetah, and the Martians! And finally, I very much remember Oceans asking us if we would like some earrings accessories and I sea The World Forger is rocking them!
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

At what rank of the OP Neck is the mod slot granted? Rank 17 there is no mod slot and doesn't appear to be on rank 20 either

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone has some insight what is required to craft the New Might and Prec generator mods?

For Dominance it requires 10 Brainiac Diodes, 6 Matter enhancer and 40 Core Elements - v42.

Im curious if the 1st part is changing, so for example overcharged matter for might.

Where are we even supposed to get Core Element - v42 from? Its not on any EP42 Vendor or on the R&D Vendor. Haven't dropped any anywhere either.
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

You get Core Elements from salvaging Episode 42 generator mod drops.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Uh, that's weird. It says there is a style attached to it called Dark God, but necklaces don't have styles... Maybe it's not supposed to be a neck piece and there's been a screw up somewhere?
    • Like x 4
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It might end up being a shoulder style.
  17. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dark God is the Op waist from Metal II.

I guess they copied it for the description since it used ingots too to rank up.

Most likely forgot to delete the style text and thats all.
  18. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it says necklace in the description and in the name. Its gonna be a necklace.
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It might be a necklace but we don't have a necklace style slot so it's either going to be a head ,face, shoulder or chest style.
  20. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They always copy the first OP item with the crafting mechanic, wich was the belt from Metal Pt. II.
    They either forgot to delete the style text, or they need to find a way to remove it since there was no OP item without a style since the crafting got added.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.