Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's time... really long overdue... for us to have an updated Battle Harness Chest Style that's more detailed, and even more importantly, which has at its heart a decorative metal plate with an EMBLEM MESH, so our characters can display their Emblems on it! And it needs to be large enough (both metal plate and Emblem Mesh) that our Emblems can actually be SEEN! And it needs to look appropriate for both Barbarian he-men and Thanagarian Hawkmen alike!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Coinciding with that, we need a nice, large, "Medieval Cross" Emblem that we can place on it, similar to those below!

[IMG]

[IMG]

Said cross emblem on a shield:

[IMG]

MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
    • Like x 4
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I like the idea of leather straps with studs and a metal plate that has a clearly metal texture to it. That way no matter what color you apply it looks metal. I think that and having the plate be emblem attach-it-able would be good for making it Hawkman/Heman appropriate. Probably a little simple for most people but still.
    • Like x 2
  3. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a batman cowl like this
    [IMG]
    a batman emblem like the one that jason is using
    [IMG]
  4. Brandon-richard Active Player

• Like x 2
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

I just recently started using fate's faith style. I would love to see a re-textured version of that, maybe one that you can change the glyph color. I am using the chest on my celestial toons. I love it on my hero, not so much on my villain. Doesn't work with the color scheme. The glyph is yellow..doesn't work so much with a villain whose color scheme is black and purple lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Can we finally get Hal and Kyle and John slim tight gloves can’t believe we don’t have this yet
    Why can't we have a normal slimline gloves just like many characters? aka green lanterns. Like this
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I use the Vestments of Rage Hand Style, but there are other slimline hand styles that I've seen that work even better. I just don't have the other styles yet.

[IMG]

Chest & Legs: Scion of Ion
    Hands: Vestments of Rage
    Feet: Beyond High-Tech
  8. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I have my own Hal style I just want the accurate Slim line gloves they all wear
  9. GothemLegend New Player

I would add the Arkham knight bat suit or logo if it was a event exclusive they would make a lot of money;)
    • Like x 1
  10. metro2k Well-Known Player

this is the cape I like best... he is truly superheroistic.
    reminds me of STATESMAN on City of Heroes
    unfortunately I have never used it because it contains those two protrusions on the shoulders.
    WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Have you tried the Battle-Hawk Hand Style yet? It's the newest slimline hand style, might be worth a look if you haven't got it yet. Hope that helps. :)
  12. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

How About a Proper Flash Belt and Wrist to complete the look

Been waiting for this for years [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Mr.W Committed Player

Can you make more heeled boots (knee & thigh length) as well as classy high heeled shoes for woman characters

And Kahndaq monarch chest & back for men

& kahndaq themed weapons for both genders?
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Do you mean based on Black Adam? 'Cuz if so, they did a set ages ago Inspired By Black Adam. But it is rather old, and IS due for an update, To Be Honest.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

P.S. The necessary cross ALREADY EXISTS IN-GAME as the buckle of the Metalhead Waist Style:

[IMG]

So, just convert it into an Emblem and make it available from an in-game Vendor! ;)
  16. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Yeah but those gloves all suck can’t believe how we don’t have slim gloves yet it’s the first thing that superheroes wear
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Also make sure to check out the Hand Styles available from the Seasonal Vendors. The Arctic Gloves available during the Winter Event are a good slimline style for female characters at the very least. I honestly don't remember how they look on male characters.

There are a number of good slimline styes, it's just a question of which one's right for a particular character. Keep your eyes glued to the Costume Contest Thread, it's a good source of info on the styles and how they can be combined.
  18. Mr.W Committed Player

Sort of but it doesn't have to be exactly like Black Adam, but like an Egyptian Pharaoh with gold plating & tassels in the armor.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It might be helpful if you posted some images of the general sort of look you have in mind.
  20. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Return of the Gothic Leggings, please.
    • Like x 2