New event is already a whack.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Event is intended to be the easiest version of content for just about everybody. But it's still a game you have to play.
    • Like x 15
  2. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

In the event version as a higher level, you can pretty much ignore the speed force vortex mechanic on mirror master and they never even spawned for red death. If you hate bombs I'm pretty sure pied pipers power allows you to disarm them.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

The usual approach to a solo

[IMG]

[IMG]

When the above is tried now.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

Suggested CR for a reason...
    • Like x 1
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Event difficulty is pretty tame, IMHO, but I've only had time to do the solo and dailies. Not quite 264 yet; but I'm also running shields and whatnot, plus I didn't run into any groups of 6+ ground enemies, like I was (regularly) in JLD, so... maybe it's user error?
    • Like x 1
  6. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I wish they would keep the challenge like this. Im tired of tanking and spanking... I had little hope for this DLC combat wise, but I LOVE FI and the alert. Only thing I don't like is the first boss of the alert. They should have done something different. That A.R.C. gets on my nerves.
    • Like x 4
  7. Dene Devoted Player

agreed.. that awkward "wait till they can be attacked" thing annoys me.. but love the solo other than that

you prob know this.. but with the HV one, just imprint everything again.. it stops it disappearing (might work with the healer one too)

The HV one happens when it upgrades because of the artifact.. but once imprinted after leveling up the artifact its all good
    • Like x 3
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Welcome to the concept known as "sarcasm."
    • Like x 2
  9. The Game Well-Known Player

If you want a feat you cant use colas :p
  10. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

If you want the feat, you can either "git good" or overgear it and come back later.
    • Like x 3
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Seeing the many threads about this mission... I had to make a video. ;)
    Hope it will help players who have a hard time with this mission. ;)
  12. Ryazan Dedicated Player

You know the event version is bad when you queue for False Idols and get this:
    [IMG]

74 Minutes and they couldn't even get past the adds that Ares summons. It took us another 30 minutes to get through them to make Cerberus appear, after that everything was fine. But the stuff that Ares summons...

I only have have a problem with False Idols event. Apart from that, it's all ok (except maybe the ARC's incinerator in event version).
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Been seeing that all week-end. Did not finish any instance mission other then solo yet.

Groups can't even get past the first boss.

And they keep on saying they don't need a Troll.
    Tried to accommodate them at first... but now I just leave when they say no Troll. :(

Reminds me why I play solo unless I have no choice.
    • Like x 1
  14. tinoman Dedicated Player

Please do something about the regular solo. It should not be almost as along as a alert.
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I agree 100% on this.
    • Like x 4
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Everyone hates the A.R.C. Nobody invites it to parties, and when they do, it just sits in a corner whirling around, with nobody talking to it.

It also spills everyone's drinks.
    • Like x 4
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Heh glad I’m not the only person who hates the ARC. It’s not even tough, it’s just a giant robotic cockroach that refuses to die.
    • Like x 3
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

And I'm back - ran it today at 264, bleeding edge low end CR requirement, aaaaaannd...

I got the 15 years feat right out the gate (thanks to my friend for the heads up), the Mirror Master fight was actually kind of fun because of the shield rotation and movement requirements, died twice there, and the fight against Red Death was pretty tame. Not boring really but I had kind of already correctly guessed "stay away from the bombs" from the event difficulty solo. I was expecting like nuclear bombs and stuff.

I'm sure my opinion will change later when reset happens and I'm fighting the ARC on full difficulty, but hey - dems dem breaks.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

I got this by accident.. need to look it up and see what it is for :/
  20. The Anxient Loyal Player

Doesn't mean the raid is bad. Just shows that most of the community is
    • Like x 6